Stiches and School

Asriel POV

Frisk was just taken for stiches in her head. I refused to leave as dad went to the room to hold Frisks hands as the procedure went on. I started to doze off and I wake up to see Frisk crying into my shoulder.

"Your back!" I said hugging Frisk as she cried into my shoulder. "It hurts so much!" She cries. Mom walks in and rushes to give us a hug with Lulu in her hands. "You are okay my child. The procedure is done you just have to let it heal for a bit." Mom said hugging Frisk.

Dad brought Frisk out to the car and mom brought me out to the car. Frisk fell asleep on me and I fell asleep myself.

Toriel POV

I look back to see my children all sleeping. It brought so much joy to see them sleep so peacefully. We got home as I brought Asriel into his wheelchair and brought him in with Gorey bringing Lulu and Frisk in. We put Frisk and Asriel in bed and same thing with Lulu.

Frisk POV

I wake up in Asriels hands in our bed and started to cry as a surge of pain hit me. Azzy woke up and tried to calm me down. "Your alright Frisk its just the stiches. Dont worry I'm here with you." Azzy spoke softly. I started to calm down and fell back asleep

Asriels POV

It's been about seven days since Frisk got stiches and she just got them removed earlier. "I feel so much such better without the stiches." Frisk said as she hugged me. I was turning light pink. "Hey Frisk." "Yes Azzy?" "I want to try and go to school tomorrow." "Sure Azzy if mom let's us." "Isint there like a show and tell thing tomorrow?" "Yeah. You bring in an item or a photo of something or a photo of someone and you explain why this thing or person is so precious to you." "Sounds like fun!"

"Hey mom." Yes Asriel?" Could me and Frisk go to school tomorrow?" "Are you to sure you two are feeling well enough?" "Yeah!" Me and Frisk chirp. "Alright you to can go to school tomorrow. Just go to bed now its it's late.

"My children it's time for school!" Mom called. Me and Frisk wake up tired. "Here." Frisk said throwing clean clothes at me. We changed went to the kitchen had breakfast packed our lunch and I took a photo of Frisk and was going to express my gratitude to her.

We get to the school. "Alright my children after you get out of class come to my office. Okay?" "Okay mom" me and Frisk said.

Frisk wheeled me into the school and into our homeroom. "Good morning class. Oh welcome Asriel and Frisk it's been a long time since we've seen your to. Asriel would you prefer to sit in your wheelchair or no?" "I'm fine sitting in the seat." "Okay then." Miss Joan said.

"Alright class today we have show and tell. Asriel, Frisk did you bring an item?" "Yeah" me and Frisk said. "Asriel is sitting on the floor going to be okay for you?" "Yes Ms. Joan." I said. "Alright then. Since it's been months since we've seen you Asriel why dont you go then Frisk and go that way." "Okay. So I brought in a picture of Frisk and I did so because when I was in the hospital she never left my side and she brought me everywhere in my wheelchair." I spoke while Frisk starting to blush. "Alright thank you Asriel it's your turn Frisk." "I brought in a photo of Asriel because he has thought me many things about magic and is super understanding and nice. Ms. Joan would I be able to demonstrate some magic Asriel showed me?" "Sure Frisk."

When Frisk was done speaking I was so flustered. Frisk picked me up and put me into my wheelchair and everyone went outside. "Alright what should I start with Azzy?" "Star Blazing." I call out. Frisk raises her hand and stars start to appear and when she summons her fifth star I collapse and fall out of my wheel chair coughing blood."ASRIEL!" Frisk cries and I pass out.