The beginning...

I was still too young to understand what my purpose in this world was, and why I survived after all those surgeries, but my heart had already felt a piercing pain from my mother's heartbeat... I couldn't scream at her, she had already suffered too much, what had happened?.... I already knew what the word love meant.

All of a sudden it was dark...

I open my eyes and I can't find my mother's face. Why are there all these children in my room? Is there a party? ah are celebrating my birth... No it's impossible they don't even know my name, after all I'm too small to go to kindergarten...

I have no friends. So why am I here and not in my mother's arms? Where is my mom? And who are all these men! Wait but what's my name?

Mcsepna..... Ma.. Maria? Strange I'm so clear of skin, I don't remember my mother like that.. Maybe my father is one of these men, but every time I try to make eye contact with them, I see a sense of contempt for me.

Maybe I'm dirty in the face, boh .... Ah here comes a woman who takes me to a place called bathroom, finally it's my turn. I see these kids all coming out happy, what's in there? I just hope that she wipes me this giant stain that's on my face, maybe she doesn't know that I'm gonna be seeing my dad soon, and I need to be perfectly clean and perfumed...

But what is she doing? She changes me down there, and she doesn't look at me. Not even in the eyes, crazy stuff, that handkerchief that you rub violently on my legs you could use it, you could use it to wipe my face and tell me that everything is okay, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

You could tell me that I look like a princess and that my king is coming to save me... Nothing, she stays in her thoughts, or maybe she doesn't understand my language, better not to cry sooner or later this horror will have to end...

All of a sudden it was dark...