3

5th grade: Today my best friend asked me a strange question, she came to me all Smiling asking me if I wanted to be her cousin’s girlfriend... I looked at her in amazement, and I asked her if he and I knew each other, and she said no.

Then I asked her to show me one of his picture, but she answered by telling me that she didn’t have any photos with her, at that time there were no smartphones...

I asked her how I could go someone I’d never seen in my face... but she changed the subject right away. He tried again in the following days, this time had something in his hands that from afar I could not focus... A piece of paper...?

It is not the time to play, I thought in my head... I looked at her a little vague. She came up all smiling and gave me her palm of hand. Behold, she said to me...

I took the card and she told me to read it when I had just some free time, when I was alone, but suddenly a group of girls came up to us, and curious as I am, I opened the card, it said: Hey hi I’m Davys ... I really like you, and I would like to be your boyfriend.

One of them starts by saying, look, this guy doesn’t exist it's for taking the piss out of you, and then on the other hand, who might be interested in someone like you, look at you...

The world came crashing down on me, I stared at my friend, but not a tear fell from my eyes. I never liked to cry, perhaps not to bring pain to the people I love ...

I stood in silence and saw them walk away as if they were models on the catwalk, maybe I’m ugly and that’s why no one looks at me in the face...

All of a sudden it was dark..