No no

A few days later at school, Sina and I we went out together during the intermission like every time so as not to lock ourselves in the classroom and get some air. Suddenly a well-known teacher in the school stopped us and asked to speak,I certainly didn't listened all those voices and I gave him the chance to talk to each other, to talk with us.We started talking about various topics,it seemed like he needed someone to talk to because nobody listened to him anymore and nobody gave him any importance or respect.

As the days passed I realized the strength of that man, he reminded me so much of the me of a year before; His words always amazed me so I decided to mention him what had happened to me. He always reassured me, he always gave us advice on life, he was giving me those advices that I would have been liked to have been told to me by my father caressing the back of my neck on the bed in his arms.The words of that professor were able to impress me every time he spoke to us;And every time, it seemed to me that he was also trying to give to himself and give us the strength to go on despite all people's prejudices, he was a special man.

On Kim's birthday I remember I met her in the hallway but I didn't remember it was her birthday, so I naively went to talk to her as if it were an ordinary day.After a few minutes she told me everything, told me that I had forgotten her birthday and in that moment the world fell on me, I had disappointed my best friend my half and my strength. After all she had done for me, the least I could do was bring her a bouquet of flowers and go to her house to read her a poem written especially for her and for us,for the beautiful person who was and perhaps that I did not deserve to have known because too distracted by the pain that I carried on my shoulders in every place and in every journey.A pain that struck me every day,Every night I heard my mother scream from the pain in her belly. How could I tell her that?

I preferred to jump on her screaming the best wishes in front of everyone,falling on the floor together like little girls under the eyes of the others amazed. Sina and that teacher came running to get up me, and they both handed me their hands.I squeezed them both as if I felt elevated by the fear of the tunnel in which I had been hidden for so many years,I felt pulled out of a reality that crushed me to prevent me from seeing the light.The more the days passed and the more I admired that professor, he made me so much tenderness, but I was really proud of him because he continued his life to do what he liked best, resisting in that school like me to fulfill his dream.

I remember that one day he asked us to enter in his class since we were both in the hallway, he left the class to call us and take us with him. He wanted to introduce us to all of his male pupils so that he could have given them the possibility to meet some special, intelligent and precious girls who cannot be found nowadays, girls with different values from all the others.I was amazed at that moment of all those beautiful words.He had not even touched me with a finger, on the contrary he had made me a father, the father I always wanted to have but I had no luck to meet.

It reminded me of all the strength I used in every sad moment, for what I was fighting for, my goal that I should never have left even for a second, the days passed but our chats never passed despite the looks of others.

A week later I, Margherita and Sina, as we were going down the stairs to get out of school, we began to joke and laugh about what had happened a few hours before.Suddenly, looking down at us, we saw a boy and a girl with a strong air, almost rebellious, we didn't notice until we were yelled at asking why we were laughing. We didn't even know them, but they used that excuse to tell us something. They thought they were gonna scare us, or they just wanted to see how we'd react and I was sick of the bullying, so I decided to tell them when I saw Sina and Margherita frightened away, terrified of what might happen. They were afraid that a fight could happened, that they would be persecuted and mocked in the following days and forever.So I decided to finally put fear in its place,putting the deepest wound I had on the front line so they couldn't hurt my pride. I went right to the spot below them and told the girl that they didn't have to afford to use that tone with us, we didn't even count them because they didn't even exist for us. Maybe they didn't know me enough, the voices they had heard about me didn't correspond to what I was, so they didn't expect a certain answer or thought maybe I would start to cry running running away.At that moment I felt responsible not only for myself, but even of my friends that didn't have to suffer as I had suffered. I wouldn't have allowed anyone to hurt them just with a laugh or looks.