12

Thursday, May 5:

that day there was the theme of Italian. We all arrived on time for the two hours available. That time the tracks were not the usual school tracks, they were particular. One of them very impressed me, which was the one I chose, I had to talk about a person that was dear to me and that was important in my life.

At that moment my hands froze, I couldn't write about my mom and everything that happened to her... That despite everything she survived from death, to fight against injustice and help the weakest (the immigrants), when the first to need was her. Despite the large wound on the entire abdomen, thank God she can walk.

I looked around and saw Manuel, my classmate. I used to look at him with my eyes open, I had a big crush on him since the sixth grade.
It was the first time that I felt that strange feeling in my stomach, but after three years it turned into a terrible pain, because despite having shouted it one day in front of the whole class nothing changed between us. In fact, he began to treat me differently, he began to tease me, to expose himself more and more, to make himself more beautiful, attractive but it all ended there.

I remember when at every lunch he started sitting in front of me. I still don't understand why, he didn't like me, that was the beginning that led me to hate food... I began to eat less and less, because he was always in front of my eyes, and every time I met his gaze, my hunger passed. I always took a sip of water, but my organs were sinking more and more with every sip, because I can't swim. Or I remember the day when the secretarian brought to class the list of the various groups of the class that would be sorted, in case there would be some free periods.

As soon as I saw his name in my group, my breath stopped. The other members, however, I liked them, I got along with them, especially with a girl, called Jasmine, one of the twins who went to our school. I had a strange feeling, perhaps caused by the fact that we were going to Maddy and her friends' class.

In all those free periods, I remember every time we walked into their class, I felt like I had eyes on me, the same eyes looking at me in kindergarten going all four in the same class at the time, I still have pictures of us together today, but everything changed. It changed because I and one of them liked the same child, she began to hate me also because the waltz of the end of the year he danced it with me.

He was a friend of my brother's, he has a twin sister. He used to play in the park of the neighborhood, where many times my two brothers went after school, were sometimes they also brought me because I spent many afternoons in front of the television to see the different cartoons, tv series: ICarly, Zoey 101, Hannah Montana, Victorious, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide,The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, That's So Raven ....

One day, however, I remember that his sister came too, I was playing with my brother's basketball, alone, because they had gone to drink some water at the fountain. At that moment she approached me, ordered me to give her the ball, and that otherwise, she would tell to my brother the feelings I felt for his brother.

I had no idea how she knew, maybe he knew too, but he never said anything to me... In that moment I got scared and I threw the basketball hard on the ground, making it bounce, it get right into her hands... She began to play with it as I watched her on one side of the field, trembling with fear inside, bullied for love.
--------. ------------. --------------.

I decided to write a theme about all the feelings I felt about him, about how important he was to me, about how many times my soul rejoiced every time I saw him in class, about how many times I worried when he was absent, of how his beautiful tuft like Zayn Malik was always perfect, his skin a little tanned, his body features a little muscular, how funny he was and all the times he made the class laugh.