2

First day of kindergarten:

"Welcome children I am Claudia, it is a pleasure for me to introduce you in this new experience that will lead you to grow and discover who you are.

My dears try to be the best part of yourselves, learn that as you fall you will get up. I also wish you to find someone ready to offer you their hand in your time of need, dear children, remember these words in time. "

I didn’t understand what she was saying, but I was convinced that even she, like me, had something to tell hidden in the depths of her soul, never discovered said, shouted or whispered.

My years in the kindergarten passed faster, I still remember when my father one day, came to take me, and with the wolkitolky I called my older brother along the way back home, because I missed him.

I remember the afternoons we spent together in front of the TV watching our favorite cartoons, but time went by without even noticing. Every day I got older, and that scared me.

Years went by, and between Christmas and end-of-year parties, I had to drop out of kindergarten, the place where I met my best friend. We went to elementary school together because we were neighborhoods. Into the same class, all so new, but I knew I could count on someone... We used to do everything together from good things to bad things, but from bad things, you learn...

I’ve always been told... But today the teacher once entred in class, told me that I could not go to visit my former kindergarten because I am among the last of the class, and that only the best alumnus deserved to go there... I’m sorry, but I put a lot of effort into the things I do, why would you punish me like this? How am I supposed to be the best part of me if someone tries to take me down?

And you will say, and your friend came running to comfort you? No my dears, she went on that trip and I don’t, I feel like crap. I asked the teacher to go to the bathroom, I ran out of the door, and when I got to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and repeated this phrase: "Will this stain on my face be the reason people are trying to keep me on the margins of this society?".

All of a sudden it was dark...

The heart of the oceanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें