Chapter 4: Why Did I Ask That?

Virgil's POV

Come on Virgil, you had a good thing, and you ruined it. God, you're so nosy.

"Um.. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.." I stuttered out.

"If that is a true statement, then I will not be providing an answer to your question, nor to any future questions that regard my voice." Logan said sternly.

"Okay..." I said. Damnit! Now I want to know!

"Well, we should be heading to the dining room for breakfast." 

"Y-Yeah. We should."

...

Roman's POV

"So thoughtful of Nerd.exe and emo nightmare to join us on this fine evening!" I exclaimed.

"Princey, It's 9 o'clock in the morning." Virgil replied.

Like, duh! Of course it was! Doesn't he understand anything about theatre?!

Or maybe you're just stupid, you egotistical brat.

"I MADE PANCAKES!!!! WITHOUT BURNING THEM!!!!!" Patton yelled. Logan looked as though his glasses were about to shatter from Patton's screaming, and honestly, I'm surprised they didn't.

...

We were all situated and eating pancakes when the argument started to unfold. I know, it's a super cliche sitcom style thing to have an argument start around the table.

"Virgil, why weren't you're headphones fully plugged in this morning?"

"I.. I wasn't listening to music with my headphones this morning."

"Then what were you listening to? I mean, it was clearly November Rain by Guns n' Roses, but how were you listening to it?"

Logan shot a look at me.

He hates you. More then you hate yourself.

Sorry, not possible.

"I-Uh... Was listening on my radio! Yeah.. radio." Virgil exclaimed.

"Ahem... I'm not hearing any congrats on my pancake victory.." huffed Patton.

"Patton, your pancakes are delectable." Logan said in a monotone, robotic way. "Also, Roman, why do you care what Virgil was listening to?"

"It's because he needs to be in control of everything. He's a control freak." muttered Virgil.

"ME?! A CONTROL FREAK?! WE ARE SITTING WITH MICROSOFT NERD HERE AND YOU'RE CALLING ME A CONTROL FREAK!?!?!" 

"Yes, Roman, I am."

"Well, excuse me for asking questions."

"Well, excuse me for wanting to have privacy, dummy."

"Speaking of dumb things, how are you're disgraceful sounding violin lessons coming along."

Virgil's face tensed up. He yelled, "SPEAKING OF DISGRACES, HOW'S YOUR BROTHER?!"

I froze.

You suck, you couldn't even be born right. You just HAD to have a stupid twin, and that twin is still better than you.

Virgil ran to his room, followed by Logan, who would most likely be trying to comfort him.

I ran to my own room, followed by no one.

Because who would comfort someone who appears to be so confident?

You have no idea how hard it is to act.