Chapter 17: Are You Okay?

Virgil's POV 

TW: Self harm, gay slurs mentioned

The angst everyone has waited for!

I felt tear stains on my face. I had arrived before the worst could happen, but I hadn't come early enough. 

There were marks all over Logan's arms, covered in blood. Logan's black button-down, which was unbuttoned at the moment (which was NOT hot at all) was stained red. His chest had one word cut into his chest.

FAG.

But.. Thomas got rid of those thoughts a long time ago.

I sat down next to Logan and put my head on his shoulder. I sobbed. This is my fault. It's because he's been around me. I'm the problem.

Yet, there was something he does for me that always made me feel amazing. I felt like I needed to return the favor.

I took a deep breath in.

¨I've never so adored you

I'm twisting allegories now

I want to complicate you,

don't let me do this to myself...¨

I choked back some tears. I had let this happen. I let him do this to himself.

Nevertheless, I continued.

¨I'm chasing roller costers

I've got to have you closer now.

Endless romantic stories

you never could control me!

I never really thought that you'd come tonight

When the crown hangs heavy on either side

Give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die..¨

Silence. I just focused on my breathing. I didn't wanna accept it. But there was a possibility.. Logan wouldn't wake up right now..

I heard a small groan. 

¨Far too young to die...¨

I squeezed Logan, well, as much as you can squeeze someone when they're this hurt. ¨Thank you... so much... if you ever come close to death again, I'm going to murder you, Logan Logic Sanders!¨

¨I'm sorry Virgil.. just listen..¨ Logan stirred.

¨Of course,¨ I quickly replied. 

¨I have no emotions. At least, I think. And the pain.... it's the only way... I feel anything.¨

I don't know why, but part of me felt angry. How could he say he's emotionless? Of course, there was the part of me that felt hopelessly crushed, for some reason, but angry? I have absolutely no right to feel that way!

I went to grab bandages from the closet. ¨May I...?¨ I pointed to his chest.

¨Um, yeah, okay.¨

Logan sat up as I wrapped the bandages around his chest and stomach.

¨So...¨ I said, attempting nonchalonce, ¨What if you really.. do have emotions?¨

¨That,¨ he responded, ¨Is a very scary thought.¨

He looked at me, glasses looking more regal than ever. His eyes, however, looked worn out. Tired. He needed to relax. But he couldn't.

I moved in closer.

Then the door fell down. Almost like it was.. kicked...

Princey is so extra.

¨OH THANK GOD YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!¨

¨Stop screaming!¨ I whispered.

But Patton had heard.

While they were making a fuss about Logan, one thought had repeated over and over in my mind.

Did we have a moment?

Hey handsomes, beauties, and non binary cuties!

 If you don't know what song this was, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN LIFE?! LISTEN TO IT! It's called ¨Too Young To Die¨ by Panic! At the Disco (aka Disturbance! at the Dancing Place)

(Also, sorry if this chapter was a little much, or whatever. I was hit with a wave of dysphoria this earlier today. Here's to the next few days of wearing the largest hoodie I own!)

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter!!