Chapter 30-How Can I Help Him?

I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long!!!!!

And that you so much for over 20K reads. I literally never thought this would happen.

And I'm sorry if this chapter is so short. The main reason for that is this:

I'm planning on ending this story soon, most likely. What I want to know, is would you guys read a sequel? Because I would love to write one. Please let me know!!

TW: Cussing

Logan's POV

So I can feel. I know that now. I should have known it for longer, and I realize that now. But that's not important right now. What's important is making sure Virgil is okay. 

I took out the cut cloth from his jacket and cleaned my glasses with it. I felt comforted by it, for some reason. Like he didn't hate me for hurting him in such a horrible way.

He knows I didn't mean it. He must. 

Right? 

Oh shit. What if he doesn't? 

I freed myself of my thoughts and walked to his room. I felt anxious the moment I stepped in, as usual. His room always affected me the most. Not that anyone noticed. Or cared. There were bloody stains on his sheets. Had he even cleaned the wound? Was he seriously hurt? 

Will he be okay?

Of course he will. Relax, and fucking find him!! I scolded myself before turning to the bathroom. The door was open.

There lie Virgil on the ground, hyperventilating and clearly in pain.

And what did I do?

The only sane thing to do.