Chapter 9: Why are Dreams so.... Nevermind

Logan's  POV

TW: Blood and Gore, Torture, Remus being Remus, ¨Murder¨, Nightmare (DUHHH)

It's a wonderful night until Remus appears in your dreams.

I appeared to be standing on a grid, that seemed to be empty. But this was a dream. I think. I don't normally dream, so keep in mind, this is a lot for me to process.

And Remus was standing right in front of me.

¨So, Logan,¨ He said to me, ¨You don't....Feel emotions... or anything for that matter.... right?¨

He smiled. Not a warm smile either. A cold, demonic, smile. The smile you only see on two kinds of people:

Geniuses and Madmen.

¨You are correct about this matter, Remus.¨ I answered.

¨Are you sure?¨

¨Positive.¨

He smiled again. ¨Okie doki!¨ (heck yes that's a pun, comment if you get it!) 

He stepped aside to reveal to figures behind him. They were being chained to the ground with literal chains, and... tentacles, I believe. They were suffocating, gasping for air. There was no sound in the dream, but the looks on their faces showed enough.

They were Virgil and Patton.

I wanted to reach out and save them, but I was unable to move. I wanted to scream and cry for help, but my voice didn't work. I felt helpless. I felt sad. I felt figuratively lost. I felt alone. I felt angry. I felt..

Wait.

I felt?

That might have been the scariest part of the dream.

Until I realized a gloved hand had grabbed Virgil by the neck.

Deceit.

DECEIT.

He threw Virgil on the ground. He was screaming and crying, and looked like he was calling out for someone.

Then Deceit grabbed a knife, and Literally  stabbed Virgil in the back.

Blood flowed down his back and neck. His purple shirt was stained red, and his eyes were rolling in the back of his head.

I woke up in a cold sweat.

I put my glasses on and glanced at my clock.

3:28 A.M, it read.

So my tired self fell back asleep instantly.

The dream resumed. And it got worse.