Chapter 13: Why Would You Look Through My Stuff?

Logan's POV

TW: Mentions self-harm, self-hatred

Apologies for all the angst.

You are absolutely sickening. Worthless scum stuck to the other sides shoes. They can't get rid of you, and all you do is cause annoyance and discomfort.

I usually love analogies.

I ran into the nearest bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were red, and my eyes were puffy. Was I.... Crying? No, no, this can't be. I'm Logic. I don't feel.

All you are is a glitch. 

No.

You couldn't even do your one job right.

Stop.

You're a disgrace to Thomas, and the other sides as well.

¨PLEASE STOP!¨ I yelled. I hated this. I hated it so much.

Why would Virgil care about a worthless piece of trash like you? Why should it be upon him to take care of you? 

Why are you such a failure?

I wanted it to stop. I wanted to break down and cry until it hurt to breath. 

But my mind took me elsewhere. It took me to a place much worse than this. It took me back to the place when I made all those little scars on thighs. On my shoulders. On my chest. Back to the place when I wasn't even sure that by the end of the day, Thomas would still have a Logical side.

My mind wanted me to do it again.

I ran down the hallway to my bedroom, but when I got there, I saw chaos. 

My curtains were torn down. My bed was a complete mess. My computer's screen was cracked.

But there was one thing that completely terrified me.

My blades were sitting on my desk, with a note on top of them. It read:

Logan-

Why on Earth would you do this?

If you ever want to... You can talk to me, I guess.

I promise, I'll listen. For real this time.

- Roman

P.S. sorry about the room, haha. I was a little angry.

How dare he touch my stuff. How dare he wreck my property. How dare he be concerned on my behalf.

But at least now I don't have to look for my blades.

Roman's POV

I was sitting in the imagination thinking about what I had just done.

Great job Roman, you managed to screw everything up, again.

But hey, at least he probably didn't notice one missing.

Hey People!

Hope this chapter isn't too much, that's kind of why Chapter 12 was a little more lighthearted. Like the calm before the storm. *Evil laugh*

So, now I'm gonna do some self promo and friend promo.

If you like this story, I think you'll like the Sanders Sides Human AU I'm writing called ¨Slay the Puppeteer¨. I just published Chapter 1! Personally, I think its pretty good! And I don't want to spoil future chapters, but I'll say this: Roman and Remus, and perhaps a few other characters, will have awesome backstories and really interesting lives. Trust me, I'm writing it.

Also

Friend promo:

Go to @virgilhatake and read his story THE DARK BULLET. He's one of my close friends irl and the book is honestly so good.

Also Also

Thank you so much for 1K reads!!!! I'm honestly still in shock, my writing is not  that good or worthy of this. You guys are amazing.

Anyway

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!