Chapter 10: Why are Dreams so.... Nevermind (Part II)

Logan's POV

TW: ¨Murder¨, Nightmare (Again, DUHHH), Remus being Remus, Jealousy, Gore, ANGST

BTW apologies I despise prinxiety (ship whatever you want, I just don't like it) but... whatever, you'll see

I returned to my dream to see Virgil screaming Bloody Murder (Literally).

It was the same as before, except that now, the dream had sound. I could hear every scream, cry, and stab. I could hear Patton struggling, trying to free himself to help Virgil.

And now I could hear who Virgil was calling out to.

¨ROMAN!!¨ He yelled.

What?

¨ROMAN! ROMAN HELP ME!¨

Maybe.... He can just see that I'm stuck in this figurative box, so he's calling for help from the only person able to.

That seems logical. Right?

Wait a minute... Why do I care?

Suddenly someone came rushing from the left of me, knocking Remus out (KARMA, REMUS!), cutting off his maniacal laughter. The figure freed Patton, shoved Deceit off  Virgil, and rushed to his aid.

Leave it to Princey to need a dramatic entrance even when the people we.. I mean He, cares about are in danger.

But they aren't actually in danger.. It's just a dream Logan... Don't be stupid.

Somehow, the second Roman came, Virgil completely healed. All the cuts and bruises were gone. The blood stains were gone.

¨Thank you Roman! That was amazing!¨ cried Patton.

¨Back off Patton, he's mine.¨ Virgil said, amused.

What.

The.

Frick.

Roman pulled Virgil in. ¨I love you, my chemically imbalanced romance.¨

Virgil had a look of pure happiness on his face. Hmm, never seen that before.

¨I love you too, Princey.¨

Then.. well.. they started... making out.

My cheeks burned. I was choking back tears. But why? Virgil clearly looked happy. And I want to make sure everyone has a satisfactory life. It's my goal.

Right?

It was the perfect fairy-tale ending. Roman and Virgil locked in a kiss, and Patton fangirling over them.

And no Logan.

I woke up for the second time that night.

4:33 A.M.

Oh God.

But it doesn't matter, because after that dream.. err.. nightmare, I guess, there is no chance of me falling back asleep.