Private Investigator

"Ok, so which one is he?" Jimin stands on his tiptoes as he peaks through the window in Taehyung's classroom, attempting to find the man his best friend had become infatuated with from just one look. 

"If you move your fat ass then maybe I could actually show you," Taehyung sighs as he elbows Jimin urging him to make room for him.

"Sorry," The elder shuffles to the side creating space as he continues scanning the parents in the playground outside. "Ew, don't tell me it's that hairy guy. If it is then I'm sorry but I can no longer be your best friend."

Taehyung's eyes go to the man who Jimin was talking about. A bald guy who had to at least be in his 40′s with hair on every body part of his body apart from his head stands there giving the two men a questioning look. "Jesus Christ, I'm not THAT desperate. The guy looks like he cleaned the hair out of a shower drain and stuck it to his body to compensate for the baldness."

Both of them laugh hard before Taehyung spots the man he's been longing to see since that morning. His body moves by itself as he excitedly begins slapping Jimin on the arm as he bounces on his heels, "there! Look! That's my future hubby!"

The elder gives a low whistle as he eyes up the man. "Woah, Tae, he's hot as shit. I'm sorry for doubting you."

"Oh look, he's with the couple a spoke to earlier. Jin and Namjoon I think they were called," Taehyung mumbles as he watches Jungkook chat happily with his friends.

"I know them, Namjoon is Hobi's boss!" Jimin exclaims as he spins around and heads towards the classroom door.

"Where are you going?!" The younger hisses.

"I'm gonna go say hi to them. I'll introduce myself to Mr Hottie and do some investigating. Think of me as your private investigator!"

Taehyung sighs deeply as he reluctantly agrees. Sure, he was scared of being embarrassed, but his eagerness to know more details about the beautiful man ultimately outweighed that fear. "Fine. Just, please don't embarrass me."

"I would never embarrass you, I'm trying to get you a husband here!" Jimin gasps, faking emotional hurt before he leaves the room, swiftly making his way outside. He approaches the group once he reaches the playground, giving a small thumbs up to Taehyung who was still watching through the classroom window.

"Hi guys, I didn't know your daughter started school here!" The small man exclaims as he reaches the group, offering them all a wide smile.

"Jimin! I was just about to look for you, Hoseok told me today that you taught here when I mentioned Hana. It's a shame she's not in your class," Namjoon speaks joyfully, returning the smile.

"Ah well, she's in Tae's class if she's not in mine. Never tell him I said this, but he might be an even better teacher than I am," Jimin chuckles before turning his attention to Jungkook. "Hello there, I don't believe we've met. I'm Jimin! And you are?"

"Jungkook," The younger male says with a shy smile, it's obvious he wasn't the most confident person around strangers.

Jin realises Jungkook's awkwardness and decides to help him out, always being protective over the young male. "Jungkook here also has a daughter who started kindergarten today, she's also in Taehyung's class," he laughs.

"That's a shame, it seems I got all the trouble makers this year and Tae's ended up with the angels."

Two little girls run-up to the group disturbing the conversation, both giggling loudly. "Chimmy!" Hana squeals as she sees the other man standing beside her parents.

"Hello gumdrop, did you enjoy your first day of school? I was disappointed I didn't see you in my class," Jimin pouts.

"I was sad too, I wanted to be in your class, Chimmy! But I really like Taetae, he's silly," Hana giggles as she hugs Namjoon's leg.