Wedding

In Jungkook and Taehyung's minds and hearts it already felt like they were married, it was weird to think that they actually weren't. But all of that was about to change, it was finally the day before they were to become an official married couple and they could not be more thrilled to be able to declare their love in front of their family and friends.

They were getting married in Jungkook's childhood town, in the same venue that his parents were married in. Something about it felt right to the couple, they had always admired the love Jungkook's parents shared and they had done so much for them throughout their relationship this far that it seems fitting they would be married there.

The evening before the wedding Taehyung insisted on staying at the hotel Jimin and Hoseok were staying in, an attempt to be as traditional as possible and not bring any bad luck onto them. Jungkook hated the idea, he hadn't slept without Taehyung by his side for so long that he wasn't sure if he'd be able to fall asleep or not, it also didn't help that Asami kept whining about her other dad not being there. Thankfully his mom was able to get the little girl off to sleep after much persuading, leaving him with fewer things to worry about for the time being as he sits and watches TV with his parents.

"You okay, bun?" Mrs. Jeon asks as she reenters the room.

"Hmm? I'm fine, why?"

"You're pouting." The woman laughs, knowing the exact reason her son was sulking.

"I just miss Tae. It feels weird watching TV without having him snuggled up to me." Jungkook sighs, trying hard to ignore the empty cold space by his side.

"I'm sure he misses you too, Kook. But it's only for the night, just think about how much happier you'll be tomorrow when you get to see him and then marry him." Mr. Jeon throws in some encouragement, happy when he sees his son smile at his words.

Jungkook nods in agreement. After all, one night was nothing, after this day he will have his entire life to spend with the man he loves. "You're right, it's more than worth it," he smiles as he refocuses back on the TV, the previous pout now changed to a smile as he thinks about his future with Taehyung.

Taehyung wakes up bright an early in the morning, granted he didn't have a good night sleep and wearing Jungkook's shirt whilst hugging a pillow wasn't a good enough alternative to the real thing, but that didn't mean he wasn't still excited and ready to head into his wedding day with nothing but a massive smile on his face. He's quick to run into Jimin and Hoseok's room, the two still fast asleep as he pulls the curtains apart and proceeds to wake them up.

"Rise and shine my two bestest friends in the whole entire universe!"

"Why did we allow him to talk us into a conjoining room?" Jimin groans as he wiggles under the covers more, the light burning his eyes.

"Because you love me and you want to help me get ready for the most important day of my life!"

"Why? What's happening today?" Hoseok sarcastically asks as he sits up in bed and rubs his eyes.

"You know what? I'm going to ignore you just asked that. I'm going to go for a shower so you two make sure you don't go back to sleep." Taehyung says with a wide smile as he skips back to his own room.

Hoseok couldn't help but smile at him, seeing his best friend so happy warmed his heart. "Come on, Min. I know you're tired but it's Tae's big day, remember how excited he was for our wedding? We need to show him the same amount of support."

"Wow, guilt trip me into waking up why don't you?" Jimin groans once again, willing himself to not fall back to sleep.

"How about I go and get you some coffee to help you wake up?" Hoseok places a kiss on Jimin's forehead before slipping out of the bed.