Honeymoon PT. 2

WARNING - SMUT

The last day in Paris came all too soon for the couple and Jungkook was determined to make it the most memorable day yet. It started with breakfast in a small, quaint café that Taehyung had grown to love over the week, always begging Jungkook to stop there for a warm drink and a pastry at least once a day. Jungkook didn't mind though, the smile he received from Taehyung as he took a bite out of some new French pastry he insisted on trying was more than enough for him to go there without argument. They ordered more food then they could possibly eat as Taehyung whined about not being able to try at least one of everything before they had to go, and Jungkook being the whipped man he is ordered one of everything they were yet to test taking some to go for their flight tomorrow morning.

The day only got better when Jungkook rented bikes for them, something Taehyung had been speaking of doing since they arrived in the city. The man squealed in delight when the idea was presented to him, kissing Jungkook all over his face before taking his hand and excitedly walking to the shop to get the bikes. The ride was as peaceful as Taehyung imagined it to be, passing through parks and small streets whilst taking in the beautiful scenery around him was something he thought he could only dream about seeing. They explored and laughed the entire day, hours passing them by as if they were only minutes and all too soon the sun began to set. They found a quiet, beautiful spot to sit which had the most perfect view of the sky and they stopped to watch the sunset together. Sitting in silence and feeling nothing but content as they watched the pretty orange glow leave the sky and fade to darkness.

Dinner was the next plan for the evening after they returned the bikes back to the shop, Jungkook again planning ahead and had booked them a table at an expensive, traditional French restaurant for the night. He wanted to spoil Taehyung as much as possible so spending a little more money wasn't something he would ever be bitter about, not if he was able to experience the light in Taehyung's eyes sparkle when he was told where they were heading. They dressed up a little fancier before heading out, both looking more than presentable in their crisp dress shirts and black pants. To say Taehyung was a little turned on by the way Jungkook's muscles were more than evident under the fabric was an understatement, but he decided to push all dirty thoughts to the back of his mind and keep them until the end of the night.

The restaurant was stunning, dimly lit with calm music lowly playing in the background. The table they were seated at was equally as beautiful, a romantic red tablecloth with a single rose and a lit candle placed upon it. Taehyung couldn't believe how lucky he was to have a man who was more than willing to treat him to all this, but then again he can never believe how lucky he was to have ended up with someone as amazing as Jungkook.

As always, the date was more than enjoyable, filled with nothing but face aching smiles and laughter which made people glare at them for being too loud. They didn't care about the rude looks, the stares from strangers were nothing compared to the happiness they were feeling, the love they experience as they played with each other's hands across the table. The food was definitely worth the price they were paying, arguably the best meal the couple had ever eaten. They shared food, feeding each other with yet more smiles and soft laughs as they enjoyed the night.

After too much food and way too much wine, the couple tipsily made their way back to their hotel room. Taehyung finally allowed his mind to go the place he had been desperately avoiding all night as his touches begun to linger as soon as they got back into the taxi. He leaned himself into his husband, resting his head softly for a second before he turns to start leaving innocent kisses against the soft skin. The kisses soon lost their innocence as Taehyung lost a sense of his surroundings, his mind only filling itself with Jungkook and the things he's been craving to do all day.