Funfair

Being woken up by gentle kisses is something Taehyung thinks he will never grow tired of, the soft, warm lips of his boyfriend giving him the best wake up call he could've ever asked for. It was a beautiful spring morning, the bright sun spilling through a small gap in the curtains causing a pleasant warm line of sun to spread across the bed. Taehyung blinked his eyes awake a few times before his eyes met Jungkook's, he received a beautiful smile which he sleepily smiled back at.

"Good, you're awake," Jungkook said happily.

Taehyung hummed groggily in response, his eyes still a little hazy from sleep.

"I'm gonna go wake Asami up, go wash up and we'll meet you downstairs."

"Do I have to?" Taehyung grumbled.

"Well, we could always go to the fair without you but that would make the whole day shit." Jungkook pouted as he softly brushed the elder's hair away from his eyes.

"That's today?"

"Yeah, how could you forget? Asami hasn't shut up about it all month." Jungkook laughed. "Get up sleepy head, breakfast will be waiting for you once you get downstairs." He gives the elder a small peck on the cheek before leaving the room.

Jungkook heads down the hallway to Asami's room, ready to wake up yet another sleepy human. He walks into the room to see his daughter curled up hugging her panda plushie close to her chest, he aw's at the sight before carefully moving towards the bed to wake her up.

"Wakey little squish." Jungkook softly says, he knows how bratty his daughter gets if she's woken up by loud noises and that's the last thing he needs today. He makes his way over to the window to open the curtains and let light flood into the room, Asami groaning once he does so.

"Come on pancake, it's fair day, you've been looking forward to this all month."

"Fair day?" Asami says as she sits up slightly, rubbing her eyes with her small fists.

"Yep."

Asami squeals, wide awake now she remembers what the day was. She had never been to the fair before so when they found out that one was coming to their area she couldn't have been more thrilled. She'd been hyped about it all month, especially this last week leading up to it.

"Is Tata awake?"

"He will be soon, let's go make some breakfast whilst we wait for him, okay?" Jungkook suggests as he walks towards the door.

Asami nods as she clambers out of bed, she slips her little hand into her dad's before allowing him to lead her downstairs and into the kitchen. She's lifted up onto the kitchen counter once they get there as she always requests to sit there so she can help Jungkook prepare food.

"Can we listen to Disney songs, daddy?"

Jungkook immediately agrees, he hates listening to these songs so early in the morning but he's too soft for his little girl, so he always seems to do so regardless. Asami hums along to them as she swings her legs back and forth, she's gets handed a bowl containing some eggs and a whisk, beaming that she gets to help with something.

"Just don't make a mess, okay?"

The little girl nods in agreement before carefully whisking the eggs whilst Jungkook cooked some bacon, smiling at how cute his daughter looked with an intense look of concentration on her face.

Taehyung hums in delight at the smell of bacon wafting up the stairs as he comes out from the bathroom. Amazing food was just one of the perks of living with his boyfriend, he's never been able to cook without burning the food so the most he had for breakfast whilst living alone was a bowl of cereal. He pads down the stairs favouring to follow the smell of food rather than getting himself dressed for the day.