Big Plans

Jungkook returns home to see his boyfriend leaning over the kitchen counter, eating grapes and seemingly engrossed in a phone call with someone. He raises an eyebrow when Taehyung doesn't even register his presence, he was so caught up in the conversation he was having that he couldn't even take a second to greet him.

"I know! She had the audacity to say that her own child wasn't worth going through pregnancy and birth for, how sick is that? The amount I wanted to smack her. If we weren't in a store and if Asami wasn't there to witness it I would've ripped her ratty hair straight out of her scalp." Taehyung rages.

The younger laughed at his words causing Taehyung to finally acknowledge his existence, he smiled brightly once he saw him.

"Kookie!" Taehyung said happily before giving him a short kiss. "Asami is upstairs playing with her toys."

"Who are you talking to? Jimin?" Jungkook questions.

"Nope, I'm speaking to your mom, wanna say hi?" Taehyung smiles widely.

"Yeah, sure."

"Kookie wants to speak to you so I'll pass the phone over, I'll call you tomorrow," Taehyung says into the phone before passing it over to Jungkook and leaving the room.

"Jungkook, why didn't you tell me you saw Jihyo?"

Jungkook sighs, of course, Taehyung and his large mouth would spill the information he did not want his mom to know. "I didn't want you to be mad over the situation, I know you already hate her."

"Well, I'm glad that Tae had the mind to tell me, how dare that vile human say the things she said. She is sick in the head."

"I know mom, and that's why I explained to Asami that she was a bad person who she shouldn't want to have in her life."

"And I'm very proud of you for making such a mature decision to tell her about her mother."

Jungkook laughs, "It was Tae who told me to do it actually, he's the mature one."

"He is such a great man, I cannot wait for him to be my son-in-law."

"Mom! We've only been together for eight months, that's way too soon to be thinking about marriage." Jungkook whisper yells down the phone, hoping Taehyung wouldn't overhear him.

"Oh don't you try and tell me you haven't thought about marrying him, you're perfect together!"

Jungkook rolls his eyes so hard he's sure his mom could probably hear the action through the phone, "I have to go, I need to make a start on dinner."

"Oh, that's it, run from the topic because you know your mother is right."

"Whatever mom, love you, say hi to dad for me. Bye." Jungkook says quickly before hanging up, he sighs in relief once he puts the phone down on the kitchen counter.

He stands still for a minute before actually moving to start preparing dinner, he decides on making ramen seen as that's the quickest thing he can make and his muscles felt sore from sitting in his work chair all day. He's slicing meat when he feels arms wrap around his waist like something from a cheesy romance movie, although he smiles at the action nonetheless.

"Did you have a good chat with your mom?" Taehyung asks him.

Jungkook hums slightly, "Since when did you just have random phone calls with her?"

"Well she phoned last month to see how everything was and you weren't in so I took the call, then we started talking about things and we clicked. She calls a couple of times a week so we can gossip like a pair of high school girls, you will never believe what she caught the neighbour doing the other day."