Happiness

The time Taehyung gets to spend at home with his children after he picks Asami up from school is precious to him. Doing arts and crafts with them (although Minjun is forever trying to eat every item on the table), occasionally doing some baking just so Minjun can actually eat the items around him, watching TV as they eagerly wait to hear Jungkook's car pull up in the driveway. Every moment was a new memory he makes with his children, and he could not be happier for the time he's able to spend with them.

"Daddy?" Asami asks as soon Taehyung comes back into the living room after changing Minjun.

"Yes, princess?"

"Whats a 'big dick'?"

Taehyung freezes as he's placing Minjun down on the carpet, still hunched over as he tries to process if he did just hear what he thought he did coming out of his daughter's mouth. He straightens up after a moment of processing, turning to face the little girl as he can only ask, "I'm sorry, what?"

"What's a big-"

"No! Please don't say it again, just- where did you hear that?"

"I read it!" Asami proudly says, holding up the slightly crumpled piece of paper that was previously laid out in front of her.

To Taehyung's horror, he sees his drunkenly written list of qualities he needs in a man. "How did you get that?" He asks, his mouth drying out from the amount of panic as he tries desperately to work out how he's going to talk himself out of this one.

"It was with my paper," Asami shrugs. "Is it all the things you like about daddy? Does daddy have a big dick? Is that why you love him?"

"Please stop saying that," Taehyung quickly says, earning himself a confused stare from Asami who doesn't understand what she was doing wrong. "It's- uh- it's a bad word."

Asami only grows more confused, "then why do you love it?"

"It's an adult thing, okay? It's not something you need to learn about for a long time, or forever if your other daddy gets his way."

"Oh... so I'm in trouble for saying it?"

The look of sadness on Asami's face almost breaks Taehyung's heart, so he's quick to open his arms instead to offer her in for a hug which the little girl is more than happy to accept, running into her dad's arms straight away with a smile. "It's fine, just don't say that word again. It's my fault anyway, that list should've never been with your paper."

Asami nods in agreement, squeezing Taehyung as hard as she possibly could before scurrying back to her little brother on the carpet to play with him. Taehyung smiles widely, happy that the crisis was averted more smoothly than he would've thought. In future, he really needs to organise things much better.

The smile is soon wiped off his face when he hears the word 'dick' leave Minjun's mouth, Asami's shocked gasp following soon after. He should've seen this coming, nothing ever goes so smoothly after all. But then again, it was just another memory to add onto his list.

"Minjun said dick again, I can't believe he's still saying it after a week," Taehyung sighs loudly.

"You have to admit it's a little funny." Jungkook laughs to himself as he continues cooking dinner, aware that his husband was glaring at him from the side.

"It's not funny! I had to cancel his playdate with Jongho because I didn't want the word to taint my best friends' baby as well!"

"He'll stop saying it eventually. It's not the end of the world, baby," Jungkook throws the elder what he hopes is a convincing smile.

Taehyung, although reluctant, returns the smile. He knows he's probably overreacting, but his urge to keep his children as pure as he possibly can was too high for him to just laugh about the situation. He'll laugh about it when their son has finally stopped saying the word, for now, he can't help but pray to all the Gods that he finds some other word to randomly, happily shout.

"At least he's already taking after his daddy, always talking about dick," Jungkook mumbles before laughing under his breath. He doesn't think Taehyung's even heard him before he's elbowed in the side, clearly only just registering his words.

"You're the horny one you little demon, not me," Taehyung huffs.

"Wow, I'm wounded." Jungkook turns away from the stove to grip his heart, his face showing the most overdramatic pained expression that he could possibly manage.

Taehyung can't help but burst out in laughter, the look on his husbands face making it impossible not to. "You're such an idiot," he says with a smile, showing he didn't mean it as an insult.

"But I'm your idiot," Jungkook smirks, knowing full well the sentence was cheesy.

"Daddies!" Asami's yell comes from the living room, causing both of the men to almost jump out of their skin.

They instantly panic, a list of bad things that could've possibly happened running through their minds. Taehyung runs straight out of the kitchen as Jungkook makes sure the stove was off before running after him, not looking to add a fire onto whatever was wrong with their children.

"What's wrong?! Who's hurt?!" Taehyung says quickly, immediately crouching down to his two children who were just calmly sitting on the floor.

"Is there blood? Do we need to take anyone to the hospital?" Jungkook asks equally as panicked as he attempts to look over the situation, confused when he doesn't see anything noticeably wrong with either of the kids.

Asami starts giggling, seemingly amused by how panicked both of her parents were. "Nothing is wrong! I just wanted to show you something I taught Junie!"

"Oh thank everything holy," Taehyung lets out a sigh of relief before standing back up and making his way back over to Jungkook. "Next time don't yell like that, you scared the life out of us."

"I'm sorry daddies, I was just excited," Asami pouts.

"It's okay, pancake. What did you teach your brother?"

Asami is quick to perk up after hearing the question leave Jungkook's mouth, instantly straightening up her back and smiling widely at the baby seated across from her. She lifts her hand towards him, and with a sweet voice she says to him, "Junie, high five."

Minjun's response is instant, the baby raising his chubby little hand and softly hitting it against Asami's. "Five," he says with a giggle.

Jungkook and Taehyung are sure their hearts melt into complete and utter mush when they see the action, the whole thing was just so pure and sweet. "I have to get my phone, this needs to be recorded and sent to your parents," Taehyung excitedly says before he runs out of the room.

"I'm going to teach him how to fist bump next," Asami proudly says.

"You're the best big sister in the world," Jungkook smiles before crouching down to place a kiss on top of Asami's head. He does the same to Minjun before heading back to the kitchen to get back to making dinner, knowing the food would ruin if he didn't.

"Your mom and dad are going to love this," Taehyung says as he strolls back into the kitchen to join Jungkook, his fingers tapping away at his phone as he types out a message.

"It's amazing how much they love each other, I'm glad she's taken to the big sister role so easily."

"Well she's an amazing human, she's got good genes."

Jungkook laughs in agreement, leaning back into Taehyung as the elder back hugs him and rests his chin on his shoulder. "I love how domestic our life is now, it's like everything I've dreamed of since I first became a dad."

"Hmm, it really is perfect," Taehyung sighs in content. He kisses Jungkook's cheek before resting his head again, contently watching the younger cook as he clings onto him. "I couldn't ask for anything more than this."

From the moment they met they've been making nothing but amazing memories together, as they look back on that time they couldn't be more thankful for what they have. Every day brings something new, making every moment a blessing that they're able to spend it together. Their little family was something they both always dreamed of and now that they had it they couldn't imagine asking for anything more. Their future together will only bring more memories, and for that, they are excited to see what life brings to them.

- THE END -