Christmas

Early on Christmas Eve there was a knock at the door, Asami was quick to run and open it knowing exactly who was on the other side.

"Tata! I missed you sooooooo much!"

"I missed you too, princess." Taehyung booped her nose once he was crouched down in front of her. "I have our little present for your daddy that I need you to keep safe, would you be able to do that?"

Asami nodded happily whilst holding out her little hands to take the gift. As soon as the little box was handed over Jungkook walked out from the kitchen, smiling widely when he saw Taehyung standing in the hallway. The little girl instantly hid the gift behind her back to ensure her dad didn't see it.

"I didn't hear you knock," Jungkook says as he makes his way over to kiss and hug his boyfriend.

Taehyung laughs happily, "Well luckily Asami did, otherwise I'd be frozen outside by now!"

"Aw, I'm sorry, baby. Have you eaten? I just made breakfast if you want some."

"Yay, food!" Asami yells happily before running away to the kitchen.

"I didn't have time to eat, I'm starving! You're literally the best boyfriend ever." Taehyung kissed the younger's cheek before scurrying off to the kitchen to join Asami, Jungkook could only shake his head and laugh at the eagerness for food from the both of them.

Jungkook entered the kitchen a minute later to find Taehyung and Asami giggling and chatting with each other between bites of bacon, "What are you two so giggly about?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Its a secret, daddy!" The little girl announces, giggling some more at her dad's confused face.

"Wow, I can't believe you two are keeping secrets from me." Jungkook pretends to be hurt as he sits down at the dining table, pouting before he takes a small sip of orange juice.

"Aw stop pouting, it's Christmas Eve after all." Taehyung gives the younger a bright smile which he can't help but smile back at. "That's much better."

"When are we going to Grannie and Papa's house?" Asami asks as she swings her little legs back and forth under the table, chewing on some more bacon as she looks at her dad and waits for an answer.

"Later, pancake. You've asked me this ten times already."

Asami nods quickly, "Can I go watch cartoons? I've finished my food!"

"Did you tidy your room like I asked you to do?" Jungkook asked, knowing full well that she did not tidy her room.

"Well I was going to, but then Tata knocked on the door!" Asami attempted to make an excuse to keep her out of trouble.

Jungkook sighed, "Just go and put your toys away and then you can watch cartoons all you like."

The little girl nodded quickly before scrambling off her chair and out of the room. Taehyung giggled at her whilst Jungkook just smiled at the elders' laugh.

"You seem stressed this morning, what's wrong?"

"It's just hard taking care of her on my own, I'm still adjusting to it even though we moved out almost a year ago. I didn't know how stressful Christmas would be, she seems like ten times more energetic than usual, I just feel like such a shit parent for getting mad at her so often." Jungkook groans as he buries his head in his hands.

Taehyung leans across the table to remove the younger's hands from his face before bringing them to his lips and placing gentle kisses over his knuckles, "You're not a bad parent just for getting stressed out. It's hard doing all this on your own especially when you're used to having the amount of support your parents gave to you. But you can lean on me you know, don't be afraid to."