Valentine

Taehyung wasn't a big fan of valentines day. It's not because he's spent the majority of them being single, not at all, he just believes that if you love someone truly you should show them that each and everyday, not just on a public holiday used to drain more money out of couples. Jungkook treats him like a complete prince all the time anyway, so for Taehyung everyday was valentines day really. 

The man smiled at all the children as they came in, all were dressed in either pink or red as it was a school event for the special day, he thought they all looked adorable. There was no child more adorable than Asami though, and when she skipped through the classroom door in a pink dress with a red ribbon in her hair Taehyung swears his heart stopped from the level of cuteness.

"This is from Daddy." The little girl placed a single red rose on top of Taehyung's desk, smiling at him brightly as she did so. She motioned for him to come closer before placing a soft kiss onto his cheek.

"Was that also from your daddy?" Taehyung laughs.

"No, that was from me! Happy valentines day, Tata." Asami says sweetly before skipping over to her seat.

Taehyung looks at the little note tied around the rose, Jungkook's handwriting making him smile before he even read the words written. The note read: 'I know you don't like valentines day but everyone needs at least one rose today. I love you x'. Taehyung couldn't contain the smile that instantly spreads across his face, his heart melting in his chest at the sweet action. Maybe valentines day wasn't so bad after all.

It was always the little things that Jungkook did that meant the most to Taehyung, like that single rose on valentines day. It was the way he would send him texts during his lunch breaks to let him know he misses him, the way he'd always have a cup of camomile tea waiting for him when he knows he's coming over, the way he'd run his fingers through his hair because he knows how much it calms him; the list goes on and on.

Taehyung's never been one for big romantic gestures to get his attention, that's not real love in his eyes. What he and Jungkook had was real love, doing things to brighten each others day without even knowing they were doing so, completely unforced and natural, doing things because you want to rather than having to. That's why he couldn't stop gushing about his boyfriend during lunch with his best friends, he hadn't hung out with both of them together for ages so he had a lot to tell them.

"I'm sorry, I'm rambling... what's been going on in the Park household? Jimin never tells me anything." Taehyung asks Hoseok as he takes a bite from his food with has so far gone untouched by his constant talk about his relationship.

"I never tell you anything because there's nothing to tell! Carry on talking about your relationship, I love hearing about how happy you are." Jimin smiles widely.

"I feel like I never go home anymore, I spend less than half the week in my own house and when I'm there I just miss Kookie and Asami. But I feel like I'm intruding, you know? I know he gave me a key but I'm treating that like an invitation to move in."

"No, go back to happy stuff! Don't you dare start doubting yourself. They both love you, I'm sure if you moved in there would be no complaints." Hoseok says.

Taehyung laughs, "I'm sorry, It's just something that's been on my mind lately. We've only been together for four months, that's only a third of a year and I'm already eager to live with him."

"But Tae, you're 25. You wouldn't be in a relationship if it wasn't serious, neither would he. He has a child to think about, he wouldn't bring someone into her life if he didn't expect them to be a stable parent figure." Jimin consoles him.

"So... are you saying I should ask if I can move in?" Taehyung laughs in disbelief, of course, his relationship was serious but after 4 months, surely that's too quick even for him.

"Well, yeah. What's the point in having your own house if you hardly spend time there? You're basically already living together anyway." Jimin chuckles.

"Just ask him Tae, If he says no then at least you know where his head is at." Hoseok chimes in.

Taehyung nods, humming as he sips his drink. "Seriously though, I want the Park household gossip."

Both Jimin and Hoseok laugh before telling Taehyung some gossip, all three men laughing uncontrollably as they get lost in conversation.

Of course, Taehyung didn't go back to his house after his Saturday lunch with his friends, he went straight back to Jungkook's house as if his body was on autopilot. Jungkook was quick to greet him, not even surprised to see him back there. They were now sitting on the sofa, Taehyung's head resting in Jungkook's lap whilst the younger's fingertips ran up and down his side, they were watching some children's show even though Asami was too busy drawing to pay attention, although she shouts at them every time they try changing the channel.

"Kookie?"

Jungkook hums as he looks at Taehyung who had now sat up so he could talk to him properly.

"Do you think I'm here too much?" Taehyung asks, genuinely scared to hear the answer.

"Of course not, If anything you're here too little." Jungkook laughs.

Taehyung instantly brightens at that, "Do you think it's too early to move in together? You can say yes, I won't mind... I was just wondering."

"You want to move in with me?"

"Oh God, It's too soon, isn't it? I'm sorry, forget I said anything." Taehyung panics.

Jungkook grabs his hands in an attempt to calm him down, "Baby, no. I would love for you to move in, I actually wanted to ask you sooner but I was scared you'd think I was rushing things."

"Really?"

"Really."

"So I can move in?" Taehyung asks for complete confirmation.

"Of course." Jungkook smiles, catching his boyfriend once he lunges forward to hug him.

Asami looks up confused, wondering why everyone was so happy. "Whats happening?"

"Tae's gonna move in, pancake."

Asami squeals loudly as she drops the pens she was holding, jumping on the sofa to join the hug. "I'm so happy that you're gonna live here! I'm always so sad when you go home, Tata."

"Well now I'll be with you all the time, princess." Taehyung smiles brightly as the little girl hugs him.

Taehyung can't wait to be fully moved in, the thought of spending every single day with the family he loves so much is truly heaven for him.