Future

WARNING - MOSTLY SMUT

Even though Jungkook only received a slice of what life would be like without Kim Taehyung in it, he couldn't help but cherish the man even more now. Call him dramatic, sure it was only a day where he wrongly though Taehyung had walked out on him, but he was determined to never make that his reality. As soon as the bedroom door shuts Jungkook makes short work of pinning Taehyung down on the bed and kissing him deeply with the amount of love he deserves. The kiss is frantic, almost as if Jungkook had been starved of the older man's taste and he needs to remind his brain of what it is like to be kissing the person he loves so much.

"K-kookie, we can't do this." Taehyung pants out as Jungkook lips move along his jawline and down his neck, making sure he pays close attention to the spots that make him go crazy with pleasure.

"Why not, baby?" Jungkook mumbles against the golden skin of Taehyung's neck.

"It's bad enough when Asami is in the next room, but your moms in the guest room now, what if she hears? Unlike our daughter she'll know exactly what's going on."

"Then we better be quiet then," Jungkook looks up with a smirk making Taehyung instantly gulp.

Taehyung had no idea why he was going along with Jungkook's plan, there was no way he could possibly be quiet, especially when his fiancé had the mischievous glint in his eyes which practically screamed trouble.

Jungkook is quick to remove both of their shirts, patience running thin when he hears the soft moans Taehyung was letting out just from the younger peppering kisses over his neck. He plans to worship Taehyung more than he's ever done before, make him know for sure how much he is loved by him.

"You are so beautiful, baby. I'm so lucky that you're mine." Jungkook slowly begins to kiss down Taehyung's chest, lips leaving slow, lingering kisses against the soft skin. He sucks a few marks as he does so, in places that he knows only Taehyung will be able to see. He doesn't need to suck big, noticeable marks in places that random people can see because they do not matter, he does not have to prove his love to them, as long as Taehyung knows it then that's all he could ever ask for. He takes his time when kissing around his stomach, making sure no area was left un-kissed and a few small marks were made before kissing his way back up and reconnecting their lips. The kiss was slower this time, both of them carefully moving their lips against one another's to show their feelings. No lust, no strong sexual desire, just complete and pure love.

"I love you so much," Taehyung says breathlessly in between kisses.

Jungkook pulls away slightly so he can look deeply into the elder's eyes, a beautiful wide smile gracing his lips. "I don't think I'll ever grow tired of hearing you say that." He tears his eyes away from Taehyung's momentarily to lean over to the nightstand and retrieve the lube from the drawer, placing it beside Taehyung on the sheets once he leans back over him. He then shifts back slightly to remove the last items of clothing that they had on before Jungkook picks the lube back up and coats three fingers.

Rubbing a slicked up finger around Taehyung's rim, Jungkook carefully re-attaches his lips to his neck, lightly nipping at his pulse point where he knows the elder is sensitive at the same time he pushes his finger in. Taehyung moans out loud at the sensation, clapping a hand over his mouth when he realises how loud he was being. Jungkook decides to kiss Taehyung instead when he sees how hard he's struggling to keep quiet, the younger swallowing his moans as he pumps his finger in and out.

It's not long until Jungkook's adding a second finger and Taehyung throws his arms around his neck to bring him closer, their bodies tightly slotting together as Jungkook works the elder open. When the third finger is brought in, Taehyung has to bite down on Jungkook's lower lip to keep himself from making any noise which pulls a low groan from the younger.