Belonging

Up until now, Taehyung believed waking next up to Jungkook was the best thing, but this morning he discovered waking up next to Jungkook when they're both still naked from the night before is even better. 

"Morning, beautiful." Jungkook says in a rough morning voice, the words added with the tone of his voice making Taehyung's heart dance in his chest.

"Morning, Kookie." Taehyung smiles widely, softly reaching up to run his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook pulls his boyfriend even closer, leaning in to capture his lips only to have Taehyung to turn his face away from him.

"Ew, morning breath." Taehyung giggles into the pillow.

"Stop being an ass and kiss me."

Jungkook tries to turn Taehyung so his face is free from the pillow but the elder puts up a good fight making it near enough impossible to move him. Taehyung giggles uncontrollably into the pillow, the younger's movements were tickling him which was making it harder for him to stand his ground.

"You're tickling me, stop it."

"Oh, ticklish are we?" Jungkook smirks and Taehyung instantly regrets opening his mouth and revealing his weak spot.

The younger instantly starts tickling him, Taehyung thrashing around on the sheets squealing at him to stop.

"Kiss me and I'll stop."

"Fine, fine! Just stop tickling me!"

Jungkook instantly stops once Taehyung rolls over, placing a soft sweet kiss on his lips as soon as he can. "Now, was that so hard?"

"Yeah, your breath stinks."

"Do you want to be tickled again?"

"No! I'll be good, I promise!" Taehyung pleads, giving Jungkook another small peck for good measure.

In amongst all of their giggling, they failed to hear the little knock on the bedroom door.

"Daddy? Tata?" Asami opened the door carefully as she peaked her head in.

Both of the men jumped away from each other, making sure they were properly covered seen as they were still very much naked underneath the blanket.

"What's wrong, Pancake?" Jungkook coos as the little girl makes her way further into the room, teddybear firmly clutched against her chest.

"I heard Tata screaming, I was worried." The little girl pouts, she was at the bottom of the bed now staring up at the two men.

Jungkook laughs slightly, throughout all his morning messing around with Taehyung he didn't even think about how his daughter would react to the noises. "He's fine, we were just playing."

Asami nods slightly, a smile spreading across her face now she knew everything was okay. "I want to watch cartoons!"

"Okay, we'll be out in a minute." Jungkook attempts to get his daughter out of the room knowing neither of them could get out of bed in the current situation.

"No daddy, now!" Asami whined, attempting to pull the blanket off of both of them which Taehyung tightly clung to in panic.

"Don't be a brat or we'll stay home rather than going to your playdate with Hana." Jungkook warned sternly. The little girl pouted but complied nonetheless not wanting to miss out on spending the day with her best friend, she slowly walks out of the room and closes the door behind her.

Taehyung sighs loudly in relief, throwing himself back against the pillows as he begins to calm down. "Jesus Christ, that was a close one."

"Get up and put some clothes on before she comes back." Jungkook laughs, getting out of bed himself.