Ch. Two

Brie's feathery kisses were the cause for her beginning to stir. Raye felt each and every single brush of the girl's pillowy lips against hers, her cheeks, nose, forehead causing her to open her eyes with a wide grin against her face.
"Mm, morning," Brie greeted once she saw that Raye was completely conscious. She often enjoyed seeing the way the girl would be smiling at her the moment she flung her eyes opened, it's a side to her girl that no one but herself got to see and she loved it.

"Morning," Raye whispered back, her voice husky and a little deep. She'd noticed that Brie had already done her morning routine and she wondered how she was able to do it when merely hours ago she pulled quite a shift at the hospital. Wasn't she ever exhausted?
Looking at her ready to tackle the day confirmed it. Apparently not.

"You were mumbling in your sleep baby, it's why I woke you. Were you having a nightmare?"

Frowning, Raye panicked a little at the idea of talking in her sleep. Had Brie heard something? Even more anxious, she wondered if she might have mumbled about the encounter she had with Craig last night. Such a thought left her uneasy, and she cursed herself for promising Craig to keep their talk a secret knowing full well it would be hard for her to do.

"Did I say anything coherent?"

"No, but you seemed a little upset though." Replied Brie with a slight scowl. She climbed onto the bed entirely and wrapped her arms around Raye's neck as they laid staring at each other, laying side by side.

"Maybe I was telling some of the guys off." Raye shrugged.

"What?" Brie chuckled. " You were telling them, the usual go fuck yourselves?"

"Yes,"

Her candid response caused Brie to laugh again and this time Raye was the one to initiate a kiss as soon as she'd settled down. She'd closed her eyes and leaned in wrapping her lips against Brie's. It was slow, and Raye took her time in tasting the insides of her mouth, loving the slight hint of coffee still lingering in each corner. Brie started mumbling something she disregarded beside her. The only focus was their hot tongues as they explored every nook and cranny of each other, tasting of the sweetness therein. Both of their arousals started to grow so as they kissed. It became deep and passionate, they both panted roughly for air to be trapped inside of their starved lungs. Brie had started mounting Raye ever so slowly, settling between her legs she'd started to part.

Moaning at the subtle way in which Brie had started to take control, Raye enjoyed a bit of dominance from her occasionally. Brie was a force to be reckoned with once she was given the opportunity to dominate and she loved how perfect she was at that too. Feeling a hand as it started groping her ass, Raye couldn't help but giggle at how tender she was despite her attempts at being the aggressor.

"Baby hands," She mocked during the kiss and Brie pulled away panting, a smirk against her lips.

"It's that it now?"

"Yeah, baby hands."

Brie laughed, shaking her head and her loose ponytail swayed. Her loose curls danced and brushed against her slightly sun-kissed skin. Trailing kisses against Raye's throat, Brie smirked feeling as she shivered beneath her body. She'd started to moan, running her hands over Brie's back and down into her shorts, gripping the flesh of her ass cheeks. It had grown increasingly hot when Raye's phone decided to start ringing amidst their fun.

"Fuck, no!" She groaned.
Brie simply rolled off of her tittering as she regarded her aggravated facial expression.

"Do not go anywhere, we're finishing this." Raye mouthed softly at her.
Locating her phone on the nightstand, she saw that it was her uncle calling and she braced herself for the conversation.