Ch. Fifty- One

"Eww!" Screeched a very alarmed Brie, her bright eyes wide with shock.

"Baby, I can't believe you brought them home!" She screamed again when she counted several or so very dead fish laying out in the open on the kitchen island. The air reeked of the pungency drafted by the fish but it didn't seem to faze Raye one bit when she took a quick glance towards her. She saw the proudest expression written extensively on the girl's face and it was both adorable and irritating.

"That's dinner babe," the older girl comments, trying to move over to kiss her love but the girl steps back. She frowns playfully, a grin beginning to engulf her supple lips as the seconds roll on by.

"If you truly loved me you'd give me a smooch right now," Raye says, puckering her lips and trying to wrap the girl in a hug to which she keeps running away.

"Then this might be where you and I part ways,"

"Is that so?"

"Uh-huh, you need to put those away and get into the shower. You went to my sister like that?"

"Cassie didn't mind," replies the older girl tackling Brie but missed grabbing her by a few inches. Brienna runs out of the kitchen, jumping up on the couch, ultimately climbing over it to put distance and a barrier between her and Raye.

"My sister is used to that filth because she'd go fishing with dad and Bran."

"It's just fish baby," Raye cackled, watching the way the girl's forehead started breaking out in a sweat. Her face contorts from the disgust that sweeps into her mind.

"Yeah, stinky fish. I hate it."

"Yet you were encouraging me to go and bring us some, what happened?"

"I didn't think you were actually going to bring any of them back."

"So you don't want to eat them?" The older girl makes a pouting face, feigning disappointment, so much so that Brie thought it was genuine.

"I'm sorry but I'm not cleaning or preparing those,"

"You don't need to, I'll do it myself." Beams the girl standing tall with a playful expression.

"You?"

"Yes ma'am, now come give me kisses to prove your undying love for me. Ignore the stench long enough and I'll know how much you actually feel for me," Raye grins and Brie groans, whining beneath her breathe because she knew how compelled she was to do it but dreaded the fact that she too would start to smell like the catch of the day once Raye smothers her.

"It's just a little kiss,"

"Don't try to grab me,"

"I cross my heart," Raye retorts, watching the girl walk around to the other side where she stops short a distance. She was afflicted but quickly pushes her concerns to the side.

Brienna's lips peck hers softly when she was near, and before she could've moved the older girl held her close with both hands, deepening the kiss. Brie wanted to protest but was rendered speechless due to a skilled tongue curling against hers. For a moment she ignored the stench, melting in the girl's arms until she pushes Raye away.

"You promised not to do that," she whined, screaming when she saw a few scales from the fish on her hands.

"I couldn't resist," were Raye's words while she smirked that evil smirk of hers. She giggled having made the girl as stinky as she was, proud actually because now they'd have to get cleaned together and that was never going to be a dull moment.

"God, you annoy me sometimes,"

"I also make you feel good too, don't I?"

"Hmm!" Brie scoffs, storming off and Raye laughed heartily, sighing once it subsides. She watched the girl with the attitude stomp away and she did the same but attending to her fish.