Ch. Thirty- Three

"Bye, I love you guys so much. Please be safe," Brie says, kissing her mom on the cheek and then her dad. They were the last to leave and as promised, Gabriele was about to make sure that they made it home safely.

"We love you too, take care sweetheart. Raye," Brian said, giving the girl standing behind his daughter a careful look with a head nod before beginning to move away from the door.
Both girls had watched them until they disappeared, locking the door behind them once they were alone.
Immediately, Raye pinned the girl against the door, pressing her body against hers, listening as she giggled.

"What's so funny?" She questioned, running her lips against the sensitive bit of flesh at Brie's neck inciting a shiver, almost melting her in her shoes. Her eyes slipped shut and she ran one of her hand into Raye's hair, while the other went around her neck.
Quickly their lips tangled and the taller girl forcefully devoured Brie's mouth, moaning over the feverish feel of her tiny body as it moved and twirled beneath her.

"Wait," Brienna started to laugh when Raye tucked a hand up her shirt, massaging her torso.
"What?" Raye had pulled away breathlessly, fixing her glossy eyes over to the girl.

"We have to at least clean up the place first, please."

"Forget about it, we can do it tomorrow," she said and started kissing the girl again. It lasted a few short seconds before Brie playfully pushes her away.

"Fine, but at least let me shower first,"

"Sure but can I come?"

"Yes, would I ever say no?"

"Mm, I like that." Raye purred.

"Right, I'm just teasing you. We really need to clean up the mess first baby. I don't want to wake up tomorrow and it'll all be waiting here for me."

"Okay, okay." She said, taking time to glance at the mess. "We'll clean it up first and then have the sexy time."

Brienna couldn't help but laugh at what Raye said. She was such a witty person and it usually balances well with her charm and truly Brie was in love with all of it. Now, she was more than ecstatic that this beautiful human was her soon to be wife.
It almost felt like a dream she thought observing as Raye moved things she didn't need to bend too far down to pick up. The girl had said that she had waved a magic wand or placed her under a spell when it was the other way around. She was completely spellbound to Raye and she would never, ever complain about it.

Thoroughly, they straightened out the apartment, clearing away the mess which took them much time than expected. It was almost around eleven when they were done and Brie decided that she needed that shower, while Raye was somewhere talking on the phone. When she was done and had slipped into her nightgown, she saw Raye enter the room with a baggy t-shirt on that was partially wet. Her hair seemed neatly brushed and when she saw her, her eyes ran all the way up her bare thighs, causing Brie to chuckle.

"You look so damn good," Raye started to say in a husky voice, making her way over to the girl. Slipping her hands around her neck, she brought their faces together where she playfully brushed her nose against Brie's.
"Fuck and you smell so good too,"

Hearing her swear, left Brienna's stomach dancing with butterflies that slowly flapped their wings around inside. The feeling also slowly travelled down, where a heartbeat started to pulse in between her legs and she could feel herself humming to life. It had been a few weeks since she'd done anything, so she didn't even question the feeling.

Wrapping her lips around Raye's, she tasted the mint on her tongue from her having brushed her teeth minutes before. Flicking her tongue against the girl's, Brie made her moan and the sound was like music to her ears so she did it again, also sucking on the tip. Raye grunted, pulling her away only to twirl her around so that her rear was pressing to her front.