000

Kaiden sat back, smiling as he listened to his album right the way through

Kaiden sat back, smiling as he listened to his album right the way through. It had seemed like such a long time coming, writing for other artists songs that would then go on to being hits, and he couldn't even take the credit. He had lost count of the albums he had helped produce and carefully piece together as if they were his own. But now the time had finally come to when he could release his first debut album, and with a tour already in the works, he couldn't ask for more!

Since Kya left, he had pined for her, wishing he had taken her up on her offer. Beating himself up on something that was long gone. It shattered his heart when they number he had for her would no longer allow him to hear her voice after a long day. Losing contact with her seemed like rock bottom, but that rock bottom had brought him to here. Deciding on doing one last show before giving it all up, but clearly God had another idea! That night he met his now manager, and soon uprooted to LA.

"What do you think?" Mark said smirking, he knew that face of Kaiden's, and knew it all too well.

"I think it's done!!" Kaiden beamed, before signing off on the release documents. He only wished he could share this sense of pride with Kya, she would be so damn proud!

"Well, we're done here then! Pleasure doing business with you Mr. Brown, and hey, did you think of that name?

"Chris Brown? Well yeah, it does have a certain ring to it."

Rhiannon had this familiarity about her, something that comforted Kaiden

Rhiannon had this familiarity about her, something that comforted Kaiden. One of the main reasons she had him coming back, and even though she knew he had a handful of women on the side, she didn't seem to mind.

"I made dinner, I hope you don't mind!" She said making her way to the dinning room.

"I'm not that hungry, I'll have me some desert though!" He smirked, as she rolled those brown eyes of hers.

"Well I am!! Desert can wait" she beamed seating herself at the table where their food was already served. "Didn't think you'd be back so quick! Must mean the albums finished huh?"

"Yeah, now it's working on the promotions and all that boring stuff" he muttered tucking into his food.

Rhiannon giggled, "thought daddy wasn't hungry?" Her smile soon turning to a pout as he laughed. "So with this tour, that means we're on limited time huh?"