001

Going on their third date, Michael had this way of making Kya feel all giddy inside

Going on their third date, Michael had this way of making Kya feel all giddy inside. He brought out a side of her that she hadn't seen since she was with Kaiden in Guava. Michael felt this date should be more intimate, inviting her over to his for lunch, a lunch he'd prepare.

"So what did you make?" Kya asked curiously.

"Fettuccine Alfredo..." he shrugged.

"You can cook??" She asked, rather shocked. He did not seem the type to cook, more spend money on takeout foods or easy make meals. Well that was just her assumption from the look of his house.

"Why so surprised?" He laughed before tending the dinner. Which was only a few steps from the open plan living room, where she currently sat cross legged on the sofa.

"Just didn't pin you as someone who cooks..." she shrugged, flicking through the options on his netflix.

" she shrugged, flicking through the options on his netflix

"I'm full of surprises. Foods done, come! Sit yourself at the table and I'll bring everything to you" he smiled, as she jumped up and skipped to the table, he was learning that nothing made her happier than filling her belly with some delicious food.

She smiled as he placed the bowl of pasta in-front of her, it looking so good it had her mouth watering. He placed some Parmesan and some black pepper onto the table before filling her glass part way with red wine.

"Thank you" she meekly said. "It looks amazing!! ...I stand corrected!"

"Well, what was it you thought I ate?" He asked before giving her the okay to start her meal.

"If I'm honest- Oh my god this is delicious!! Michael, if I knew you cooked like this I woulda accepted your offer the first time!!!" She gasped as he chuckled.

"Why thank you, go on..." he said waiting for her to continue on with her previous statement.

"I figured you were the type of guy to splurge on takeouts every night, if not take outs then for sure easy cook meals. Being a jock an all in high school..." she shrugged before taking another bite of her food.