004-

Michael looked up as Kya climbed into the car, his face looking unimpressed as he waited for her to speak up

Michael looked up as Kya climbed into the car, his face looking unimpressed as he waited for her to speak up. They had waited around the arena for two hours, Elyse and Kelvin finally up and leaving after the first hour.

"Take me home." Kya ordered, her head pounding from the emotional reunion with Kaiden. The two exchanging numbers and agreeing to meet up some point next week. Something she still couldn't get in her head. He had moved just a few blocks from her place to, thanking Jah they had never run into eachother whilst she was with Summertime... Something that failed to come up in the reunion. Suddenly her head hurt more at the thought that sometime she would need to tell him.

"What was all that about? And why did you take so damn long?" Michael asked trying his best to mask his annoyance.

"You know how it is when you run into an old friend..." she was meek with her answer, praying that the drive home was faster than the journey here.

"Mmm... but we both know he ain't just a friend." Michael gritted. His driving speeding up as he got more reckless weaving in between cars.

"Michael! Slow down!" Kya shrieked as they just managed to swerve a car. She held on to her handle, and stayed quiet knowing whatever was running through his head would soon splurge.

...

She snuggled her baby girl as soon as she got home, by passing Austin

She snuggled her baby girl as soon as she got home, by passing Austin. All she wanted was her baby girl, and couldn't feel more complete than when Summer was in her arms.

She breathed in her natural scent, something she found comforting, it reminding her of when she breathed in Kaiden today. He still smelt the exact same.

"Hey!" Austin greeted his best friend. Watching as she snuggled her baby closely as she cried. "Ky, what's up?" He sounded more worried than he originally wanted to let off.

"It was- it was Kaiden's show!" Was all she managed to choke out before the tears flooded her again. "It was- let me put baby girl to bed first and I'll tell you all about it. It's way past her bedtime!"

She settled her baby in her crib, tucking her in as her Green eyes scanned her mama. She may only be 6 months old but she seemed to have a good grasp on the world around her.

"It'll be okay baby! Mama will be okay..." she huffed as they little green eyed girl frowned, chewing on her fist before crying. Apply some teething gel to her paci, Kya kissed her forehead and left her to settle down for the night.

She took a swig of Austin's beer, call it liquid courage, so that she could fully explain the story to him

She took a swig of Austin's beer, call it liquid courage, so that she could fully explain the story to him. He sat opposite her waiting for her to speak, knowing not to push her and to wait it out. She took a few more gulps, before her lips formed into a word before she stopped. One last sip...

"Kyanna!! You're killing me boo!" Austin groaned as she giggled. The alcohol tinting her cheeks pink.

"Chris Brown, that's- that's Kaiden! Kaiden Christopher Maurice Brown. I- I can't- how did I not know?! ..." she took a deep breath as she caught a glimpse at her best friends confused face. "I saw Kaidens show tonight and I balled from start to finish! I'm so proud of him!... It also made me feel so guilty!!... He- he spotted me around the last song, and musta had his security out looking for me cuz, cuz Michael tried dragging me outta the place. Finally- finally clicking who he was and why I was so beside myself, when the security guard stopped me and took me out back where- where Kaiden was waiting!!"

"Did you tell him?-" Austin quickly shut his mouth from the glare he received.

"God no!" She exclaimed. "What was I gonna say? Oh by the way you have a daughter, she's six months old and looks exactly like you? No!"

"Yes!"

"No Austin!"

"Kya, you gotta tell him at some point. Did you, did you get his number? The place he be staying?" Austin interrogated as her head felt like it was spinning, the more she downed the second bottle of beer.

"Yeah, well I got his number and he got mine. But there wasn't much time for talkin inbetween the kissing!" She blushed as Austin gasped.

"You gotta tell him Kyanna! You gotta!"

"I know I know!!" She groaned. "Damn why's this gotta be so hard! He's gonna hate me isn't he?"

"Well... yeah!" He said as she groaned.

"Ugh

"Ugh. That's not helping Austin!" She quickly downed herself a shot before shuddering at the buzz running through her. "How the fuck am I gonna do this?"

"I don't know Kyanna, I really don't but you gotta do it soon before y'all get too attached cuz it'll just hurt more then... I mean it's gonna hurt like hell now when you tell him. Best not prolong it."

"Why am I friends with you? Damn... How about no Kyanna he ain't gonna hate you, sure he'll be mad but he'll get over it." She groaned before hanging her head in her hands.