006-

Kaiden had been around Summer her every waking moment, Kya barely getting a look in making her feel a little left out. Kaiden still hadn't addressed her, unless it was something to do with Summertime.

"You know, Michael never met her

"You know, Michael never met her." Kya piped up as the movie came to an end and Summer was fast asleep.

"What?" He barked, shooting her the same dirty look he always showed her.

"Michael. Never. Met. Her!" She retorted back, her teeth gritting as his attitude irked her. Kaiden's face fell from angry to surprised, not really knowing what to say. This being his fuel for half of his anger. The door knocked, breaking some of the silence, Kya hesitating to get up because she felt like something was on the tip of his tongue.

"Hey Ky! Fancy dinner?" Michael asked, looking as if he had to work himself up to turning up at her place

"Umm. I'm kinda busy an- and I've got company... Besides you know you ain't suppose to turn up unless Summer is out." Kya went from meek to assertive as she crossed her arms over her torso. Feeling as if Kaiden was staring a whole in her back.

"Cmon Ky! Just let me in-" Michael continued, trying to push his way into her apartment.

"No michael! Summer is here so you can't come in, you know ion want you around her! You know you don't turn up here unannounced AND you know if I don't reply it's because I'm with her. Summer comes first, you knew this before we even started being friends, so get the hell out." Kya scowled at him, yelping as he grabbed her arm.

"She said get out." Kaiden growled dominantly, as he suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Michael let go of Kyanna's arm, leaving behind a red mark, stepping back as Kaiden stepped in front of Ky.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing here? Kya is my girl, and this ain't cool with me!" Michael spat out, Kaiden letting out a cool chuckle because he knew that was far from the truth.

"Hey, just get outta here man. Fuck up wit that she my girl business. I heard she say friend, and she wants you outta here friend. OUR daughters here, so let's not make a scene. I'll show you out." Kaiden pushed the man out and began to walk down the corridor.

"I trust you know the way out from here

"I trust you know the way out from here." Kaiden said gesturing to the apartment exit. "And I know you understand you ain't welcome around Kyanna's place, specially when she's got our daughter up in there. Now ima be around for a while now, so I better not see your face, cuz it sure as hell won't be this... friendly."

Kaiden didn't wait for his response, the expression on Michaels face telling him everything he needed to know. Making a quick return back to his daughter, he smiled as he found Kya carrying their offspring up to bed. It was kinda late, now he thought about it.

"Oh, umm... did you want to take her? Or, or shall I?" Kya stammered over her words, looking like a deer in headlights.

"No, no you take her. I have hogged her these past few days." He smiled, something that comforted Kya because it was something other than that hateful scowl of his.

Kaiden listened on the monitor as Kya settled their daughter back off to sleep. The voice in the back of his mind, reminding him that this was the way it was suppose to be. This was the way he had always imagined it. But it hit him in the chest that it was a very different way. For one he didn't know that she had grown his seed in a whole other country, or that she was pregnant in the first place! And suddenly his anger was all coming back to him.

"She's asleep

"She's asleep... Um did you want me to take the sofa tonight? It can't be that comfy... And you have slept out here nearly a week now!" she had this slight smile on her lips, as he licked his.

"Nah, I'm good out here. Goodnight Kya." Kaiden said nonchalantly, sitting back as he ordered Alexa to play something soothing.

Kya huffed before muttering a quick goodnight back. Lingering for a moment, thinking. "Kaiden, if you're. If you're going to be staying here at least let me get you a bed! Or a sofa bed. It's not- it's not fair to have you out on the couch when I'm the one whose done wrong!"

He was astounded by her confession, he thought he would need to be strong headed for longer than this... It being two weeks and she had already confessed. Usually her grudges hold a lot stronger.

"We'll be one tour in a matter of days. Don't waste your money. Besides your both moving in with me after this tour is over. Goodnight Kyanna!" His back was turned and that was the end of the conversation. Kaiden refusing to listen anymore. He was shattered. 

"What?! Kaiden..."

"Goodnight Kyanna."

She huffed before heading to the room she shared with Summertime.