PROLOGUE

A dark night, wind hushes itself while exploring the leaves of the trees. The moon hides itself away behind the clouds. Not a bee seems to buzz. It feels as if the world had gone to sleep. Except a hut.

A small hut deep in the woods belonged to a wide old man. He sat in front of the idol of Lord Shiva chanting holy mantras.

"Guru ji, the most powerful stone among all three is safe with us. The other two are with your other disciples. Yet you seem to worry. What is it that concerns you?" This was asked by his favourite disciple.

"Beti, today is no moon and the most dangerous night. About 2385 years ago, on this night the evil tried to possess the magical stones. And this might happen again tonight." The Guru ji said so without opening his eyes. But on opening them, worry was evident in them.

"You are pregnant dear. You should go home and not stay in this hut. I had asked your husband to come but it seems that he is not coming anytime soon." Guru ji said yet again.

Before the disciple could respond a man of his early 30s came in warning them about the arrival of the evil.

Within few moments the silent night turned violent. The young disciple moved few steps back with her hand covering her stomach as if protecting her child inside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I would kill myself rather than dying from your filthy hands." The Guru ji kills himself.

The man of early 30s is nowhere to be seen and so is the pregnant woman.

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE
Hi readers! I really hope that you like this book. All the DivyaDrishti fans, this is not the same as our favourite serial but there are many changes. It's just that the prologue matches with this
story.
Please vote and comment your suggestions. Criticism is welcome. I will try my best to accommodate changes.

Precap - The Sharma Family