Darling and Sweetheart

The time was 12 and Shikhar was crying into Divya's shoulder with his face in the crook of her neck.

"Why did you leave me?" Shikhar was tired from all the crying but his body didn't listen to him. His eyes were mourning over his lost love.

"You can't come back to me! Can you?" Shikhar was heart broken.

Divya moved slightly and her fingers tapped on Shikhar's thighs softly. Shikhar was too immersed in his emotions to notice this.

A blue wave of magic blew into the car and created a blue bubble around the duo.

"I loved you!" Shikhar said in between cries.

"You don't love anymore?" Divya asked.

Shikhar was shocked to hear the sound.

"You are tickling me!" Divya laughed and tried to get her neck away from his face.

"D-divya?" Shikhar was shocked and relieved to see his love awake on his lap.

"No more 'Sweetheart'?" Divya pouted and turned her face to Shikhar's.

"Are you fine?"

"That's what I should ask you! Red eyes and red nose. You are a mess now!" Divya pinched his cheeks.

"You created this mess!"

"How?"

"You made me worried sick!"

"Did I make you both worried and sick?"

"Yes!"

"Are you implying that I am some virus that can make you sick? How mean?"

"You idiot! You just came back to life from the claws of death and you still have it in you to talk like this?"

"Exactly! I just come back to life and you call me not just a virus but also an idiot!"

"I didn't call you  virus but about calling you an idiot, I am just stating facts!"

"You implied that I am a virus!"

"I didn't!"

"You did and you also accused me of making you sick!"

"That you did since long ago!"

"What? You are so mean!"

"You made me love sick!"

"How- What?" Divya blushed on hearing this and his her face in his chest.

"I fell for you the first time I saw you!"

"What?"

"After your shoot, you ensured that the tea and snacks were given to the newcomers and workers! That just pulled me to you!"

"Oh!"

"Yes!"

"How long has it been?"

"3 years!"

"What? So long?"

"Yes! I fell too hard for you!"

"Did you hurt yourself?"

"What?"

"When you fell for me?"

"I was hurt when I felt that the chances of being with you were almost zero!"

"You are dumb!"

"Why?"

"You could have confessed earlier!"