Epilogue

"You idiot! You are no one's darling! I hate you so much!" Divya screamed.

"Rakshit, you fool! I will slap you now! Come here!" Drishti was very angry.

The two women continue to scream in their labour room. They had opted for normal delivery as they did not have any complications.

"I am sorry baby! Please push!" Rakshit said with tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying here? Shouldn't I be the one to cry? Is it you who is in this much pain?" Drishti was very annoyed at her husband.

"I am sorry baby! Just push! Let's get this over with!" Rakshit said in an encouraging tone.

"You fool! You think I am pulling? Can't you see me trying my best to push your kid out?"

"Sorry baby! Please forgive me."

"You idiot! After this, you are not allowed to come beyond 2 metres near me. Stay away!" Drishti could not reply and was cut by Divya.

"Sweetheart, I am sorry!" Shikhar tried to coax her.

"Sweetheart, my foot! I will kill you as soon as this gets over!" Divya screamed.

"I am sorry baby, we can do it!"

"We? What are you doing? Standing back and watch? I can do that, you get on this bed and push this baby out!" Divya screamed.

"What all did you say? Equal? You could have helped me deliver this baby too right? Couldn't you?" Drishti screamed at Raskhit.

"Baby, I would have done that but I don't have the means to do that for you! I am sorry baby!" Rakshit apologised.

A loud scream was heard followed by a cry. Divya had given birth to a little girl baby.

After a minute, Drishti screamed giving birth to a girl baby too.

The sisters slept off after carrying their babies.

The babies were then carried by the fathers to their relatives.

"Shikhar, are you carring Drishti's baby?" Vidhya asked.

"Is this Divya's baby?" Sarthak asked Rakshit.

"No, it's the other way round!" They said together.

"Really? Divya's baby looks just like Drishti when she was born!" Vidhya said.

"Same applies here!" Sarthak said carrying Drishti's baby.

"Divya's baby is a minute older than Drishti's baby." The nurses said while carrying the babies back in.

"Does that mean, a younger version of Di who is older than the younger version of Divya by a minute was born to Divya and the vice versa to Di?" Romi asked with wide eyes.

"Is the history repeating itself?" Simran asked.

"I think so! It's so cute!" Rashi squealed.

"Have you four decided the names?" Mahima asked.

"The girls said that they should be the ones to disclose the names!" Rakshit said.

"This is so cute! Right Ashlesha?" Ojas chachi spoke.

"It's 'Ash'. But the babies are our cute grandchildren! I can't wait to play with them." Ashlesha replied.

After a few hours, the babies were fed and were held by the sisters. They shared the same room and all the family members were waiting for the disclosure of the baby names.

"Drishya!" Divya said looking at her innocent angel smiling a toothless grin. She looked just the same as her Di.

"Diya!" Drishti said looking at her little angel who was no different from her Divi.

THE END

Guys! I have finished my book. I am emotional now! This is the first story that I have finished on wattpad. I love you guys for waiting for me.

You guys are seriously the best♥️♥️♥️

I still remember the first day when I was so scared of how my readers will find the book. I initially expected only about 50 reads or something for my book and almost no comments. I am very happy guys.

I don't know if we will see eachother again in another dd fanfiction but I will remember you all. You guys gave me wonderful memories etched in my heart.

Please do comment and vote for this ending chapter. I would really appreciate if the silent readers could put down a few words too.

Bye guys! Love you all. Thankyou for being with me! Stay safe and healthy!

♥️♥️♥️