I Love You

"Drishti!" Rakshit screamed loudly and held onto an unconscious Drishti before she collapsed onto the floor.

Drishti's wound was a bit too deep and she lost a lot of blood which drained her energy. Rakshit carried Drishti into the bedroom and gently laid her on the bed.

He looked into the refrigerator to find two bottles of water. He sprinkled some water on her face and tried to bring her back to consciousness.

"Ouch! It hurts." Drishti whimpered like a little girl. This melted Rakshit's cold heart and all he wanted to do was protect her.

"I- Drishti, tell me! What should I do?" Rakshit was desperate to help her out but unfortunately he had no experience in taking care of an injured patient.

"Hurts!" that's all Drishti said. She was barely conscious.

"Please tell me, what should I do?" Rashid's cheeks were stained with tears. He couldn't stand the pained expression on Drishti's face.

"I think I cut the veins! I am not sure." Drishti barely managed to whisper.

"Baby! Please stay conscious. Don't leave me please!" Rakshit had lost all his courage and was sobbing loudly.

"I am sleepy! Can I rest for a while?"

"No! Please don't!"

"Nothing will happen. You will leave me if you sleep!" Rakshit cried not strong to hold his tears back anymore.

"I won't leave you!" Drishti assured but Rakshit was far from being assured.

"No! You will leave me if you sleep. I don't want you to leave me! Please don't leave me!"

"I will never leave you. I cannot!"

"You are bleeding too much!" Drishti's wrist was bleeding very much and the white blood sheets were red from her blood.

"Can you get a cloth to cover it to stop the bleeding?" Drishti didn't have much energy in her.

Rakshit tore the clean part of the bed sheet and secured Drishti's bleeding wrist carefully with it.

"I thought it was just a scratch but-"Rakshit couldn't control his tears from falling.

"I am fine!" Drishti tried to console Rakshit.

"Why are you lying? You are dying in pain!"

"Just talk to me! It will be fine!" Drishti tried to talk and calm Rakshit down.

"Don't use your psychological tricks on me!" Rakshit said holding her uninjured hand tight.

"Rakshit! I am too tired!"

"No! Don't you dare sleep!"

"I will try but it's hard!" saying this Drishti slipped into a deep slumber without much movement. The only proof of her living was her hoarse breathing.

"God! Please don't do this to me!" Rakshit was praying with joined hands and broken heart.

He rushed to find a charger and socket but to no avail. Seemed like luck was not on his side.

He paced around the bed for a long time and checked Drishti's wrist. It was still bleeding and there was no decrease in the flow of loss of blood.

He changed the cloth once again and tried to wash it with the water from the attached washroom. While trying to clean the wound, Drishti squirmed and mumbled in pain.

"I am sorry baby! Please don't leave me!"

"w-wat-r!" Drishti could barely form words coherently.