Another Meeting

"Hi sir!" Divya was standing in front of the couple table where Shikhar was seated checking out the menu.

"I told you that I am waiting for someone and take my order only after that." Shikhar spoke without looking up.

"Hello sir? Now you make me a waitress also?" Divya spoke out loud with a taunting tone.

This made Shikhar look up and apologise immediately.

"Oh my! I am so sorry Divya! Thought it was the waitress!" Shikhar apologised warmly.

"I am very offended now!" Divya teased Shikhar.

"I am extremely sorry. Please don't be offended."

"You hurt my ego! I think it's broken now."

"I will take you to the hospital now. Let's go fast!" Shokgar got up and grabbed his keys and phone placed on the table.

"Hey where are you going?" Divya stopped Shikhar by holding onto his forearm.

"You hurt your eg.... Wait what? Ego?"

"Yes sir! I said ego! Now tell me, which hospital will you ho to mend my ego?" Divya asked cutely with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I am sorry madam! I heard hurt and my mind went blank." Shikhar looked into Divya's eyes.

"Umm, shall we sit?" Divya asked flushed.

"Why not? Let's sit." Shikhar and Divya sat opposite to eachother.

"Order!" Shikhar motioned for the waitress.

"Yes sir! What would you like to order?" The waitress didn't look good to Divya. She pushed her chest forward and the flesh of her red painted lips between her teeth.

"I would like to order a cappuccino!" Shikhar chimed in without sparing a glance at the waitress. He then looked at Divya silently signalling her to place her order.

"I want cold coffee with chocolate syrup and 2 sugar glazed doughnuts!" Divya said. This made the waitress glance at her and something broke loose.

"Oh my god! Divs! It's you babes. The famous model. Girl, you look hot!" The waitress couldn't contain her excitement and asked for a selfie which Divya didn't refuse.

All through, Divya could feel a pair of eyes on her.

Once the order had come, Divya and Shikar started off their lost conversation.

"Hey, eat this! I bought 2. One for you and one for me!" Divya offered one doughnut to Shikhar which he gladly accepted.

"Why do you prefer cold coffee?" Shikhar asked while biting into the doughnut.

"Why do you prefer hot coffee?" Divya asked without answering his question.

"Hot coffee? You mean my cappuccino?"

"Yeah, it's hot so hot coffee!" Divya twirled her straw around before taking a sip and looking at Shikhar.

"Wonderful logic there!"

"Sarcastic much?" Divya pouted while sipping her drink which made Shikhar chuckle at her cuteness.

"You never answered my question!"

"Same goes for you sir!"

"Oh madam, I think you like cold coffee because it helps to maintain your cold demeanor."

"Oh sir, I think you like your cappa whatever because it helps you to maintain your hot head!" Divya imitated Shikhar.

"You aren't bad!"