PACIFYING DI

"Di, we are sorry!" Romi and Divya were very sad that their sister were angry with them.

Drishti didn't reply. She was too angry to speak. This hurt her siblings and she knew it.

"Di, please!" Romi was sad.

"Atleast scold us like always." Divi said.

"Don't stop talking to us." Romi didn't like his silent di.

Drishti grabbed the watering can and walked to her garden. She started with her favourite yellow roses.

"You know what di? If you don't talk to us, I will pluck all your yellow roses!" Romi got a terrible idea.

"Kya khattiya idea hain yaar?" Divi knew that her sister would never fall for this trick.

As expected, Drishti didn't react. She continued to water the rest of the flowers.

Divya and Romi was sad and looked down guilty. But an idea struck Divya and she slowly signalled him to follow her and so he did.

In his room, Romi and Divya were discussing her idea.

"So, we just have to start fighting like usual." Divya said.

"And di will get angry?" Romi asked.

"Yes! She will then scold us!"

"Why scold?"

"Because we were fighting!"

"Why are we fighting?" Romi got confused.

"Because we want di to talk to us!"

"But you just said that she would scold us!"

"YOU MORON! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE THING? WE WANT DI TO TALK TO US SOMEHOW SO WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT AND SHE WILL SCOLD US WHICH IN A WAY IS TALKING AND THEN IT WOULD BE MUCH EASIER TO MAKE HER FORGIVE US!" Divya was beyond angry.

"Oh! But.." Romi stopped midway on seeing Divya's threatening look.

"Let's start?" Divya asked after regaining herself.

"Yes!"

They walked down the stairs cautiously looking out for their di. On spotting Drishti in the kitchen with their mother, they signalled eachother to begin the drama.

"You monkey! Who do you think you are?" Divya started.

"I don't think but I for sure know that I am not a monkey but the popular and handsome guy in.." Romi was stopped by Divya.

"You and handsome? I really am not in the mood to puke now!"

"You say this to me? Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Even that Momo girl from WhatsApp is much prettier than you!"

Drishti and Vidhya could hear this very clearly but neither of them put any efforts in stopping their cat fight for they knew why this act was being built.
Drishti couldn't help but smile a little.

"I think you should get your eyes checked! You can't see the beautiful and gorgeous lady standing in front of you!"
Divya continued knowing that both her mother and sister were watching them.

"Gorgeous, my foot!" Romi knew well to not stop.

"Hey! You talk against the daughter of The Sharma family? How dare you?"

"So what am I? A potato?"

"Nope potatoes are much better. You are the son of a poor beggar who couldn't afford to feed you. He begged my mother to keep you safe!"

"She's not just your mother! She's my mother too!"

"Nope! I just told you otherwise!"

"Oh please! We all know that I look like our dad!"

"Hey! Dad is a handsome guy unlike you!"

"See who is speaking! Who in the world do you look like? You are di's twin? You look nothing like her and you behave nothing like her!"

"I wonder why dad and mom send you to school! There is a concept called unidentical twins!"

"Oh really! That does not apply here!"

"Why are we not humans?"

"I really doubt you are a human!"

"Then what am I? A fairy?"

Romi fake coughs and dramatically clutches his left chest.
"The fairies would have suicided after hearing that single dialogue if yours!"

"You DONKEY!"

"I AM NO DONKEY!"

"Oh yes! Donkeys are hardworking! You are the salt in my coffee!"

"What?"

"I mean't that you are useless!"

"Then you are the fork of my soup!"

"I am better than that!"

"No you are not!"

"Yes I am!"

"Worse!"

"Better"

"Worse!"

"Better!"

"Wor..!" Romi was cut off by Vidhya.

"Your di went about two minutes ago! You both can stop now!" Vidhya told her younger kids.

"But!" Divya was visibly sad.

"That plan too didn't work!" Romi said.

"There is only one way in which you guys can make her happy!" Vidhya then explained her plan but both Divya and Romi kicked it out. They went out and bought Drishti's favourite sweets and savoury dishes.

They laid the table with delicious vada pav, chole batture, pav bhaji and gulab jamun. She had some craze for North Indian snacks.

But yet again their plan failed when Drishti refused to eat her favourite foods.

"Mumma, I am dieting! I will just eat a cucumber." Drishti told her mom building an excuse to continue her anger.

"Di! For what reason do you have to diet? You are perfect and may be a bit too thin!" Romi was annoyed.

"You aren't me di! You are you! You love these snacks for God's sake di." Divi too supported her brother.

"I have some shopping to do! I will be off Mumma! I will be back by 3pm?" Drishti ignored her siblings.

"Yes beta! You can go!" Vidhya permitted her to go.

Once Drishti drove off, Vidhya turned to her younger kids.
"I told you the plan and only that will work. You and me both know this!"

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE
Hi guys! So did you guys like it? And one more thing! Guess what the plan is! Write it down in the comments. Everyone who guesses correctly will have the next chapter dedicated to them. Come on guys, just try.

Please vote and comment...