SHARMA FAMILY

It was a bright morning. A white dove flew into a beautiful room. 3 walls of the room was painted green nd the fourth wall had a painting of two girls covering it.

 3 walls of the room was painted green nd the fourth wall had a painting of two girls covering it

On the bed, there were two girls sleeping. Divya cuddled into Drishti in her sleep with a small smile playing on her lips. The flapping of the little doves wings woke Drishti up.

She smiles on seeing the bird. Rubbing her eyes off the sleepiness, she catches the bird and softly rubs it's back. Then she does something that her mother always did. She started talking to it. As ridiculous as it seemed, it was too cute.

But someone didn't think the same way. A hand came out of the white blankets moving it from her head. With her messed up hair she looked up to her sister and asked, "Di, why do you always do this to me? Why do you have to wake up so early and talk with your pigeon? And the most important, why do you have to wake me?"

Drishti looked at her younger sister in disbelief and said, "My dear idiot, this is a dove and not a pigeon!" Drishti looked away and muttered, "Doesn't even know the difference between five and a pigeon."

Divya heard this and charged towards her sister who had already waved goodbye to the bird. Divya hit her sister with a pillow careful to not hurt her and this mean't war.

The fight didn't stop unless a voice said, "Divya Drishti stop fighting and go get ready. The breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes."

On hearing this they both ran to their individual bathrooms in the same room. There were two washrooms on either side of the rooms and theirs was the biggest room in the Sharma Mansion.

Drishti finished first and got dressed into floral pink crop top and denim pants with a matching watch and a simple necklace which had a small heart shaped locket. As soon as she started brushing her hair, Divya came out.

"Divi, when is that one day when you will finish your bath before me? Will I get to see that day?" Drishti loved teasing her sister.

"Diiiii." Divya whined at her sister's comment.

"Diviiii." Drishti mocked her and they had a good laugh before Divya went back to her dress and Drishyi to her hair.

Divya wore a knee length frock and matching blue earrings with a watch and bracelet. She had to keep up her standards as a model. But both sisters never put much make up.

Drishti and Divya both let their hair flow open.

They walked down the stairs holding hands as usual. It was their habits to hold hands casually which they justified to be a thing of twins.

At the dining table, their father - Mr. Sarthak Sharma and mother - Mrs. Vidya Sharma were talking to each other. On seeing them they looked up and smiled. Vidya also served them a plate of aloo parantha each. This was their favourite.

"Aloo paranthas? Mumma you are the best. I love you." Divya was very excited.

Before Drishti could utter a word, two hands covered her eyes and thr voice said, "Guess who is this?"

"Romi, you do this literally every day. How will I not know? I can't even act surprised! It has been far too many times and..."

"You should not do this when someone is eating." Vidya completed for Drishti.

A set of giggles erupted from beside Drishti. It was Divya. She turned red from trying to control her laughter. Then within a minute she laughed out loud with her mouth stuffed with aloo paranthas. At the same time poor Romi held his head down.

Seeing both her sister's and brother's reaction, an idea sttuck Drishti. She winked at her mother who got the idea.

"Ms. Divya Sharma, who fo you think you are yo laugh with your mouth stuffed with food? Do you have any manners?" Drishti asked changing the reactions of her siblings. Now it was Romi's turn to laugh but knowing the consequences if he laughed, he just smiled.

"It not good for your health. When will you learn these small things?" Vidya joined in.

A huge set of laughter erupted after hearing the entire commotion. This was from their father. And it seemed as if he was never going to stop.

But he did stop once he received a icy glare from his dear wife. Then he looked like an innocent rabbit.

Seeing this the kids burst out laughing and soon the parents joined in. They went on to have a good breakfast with Drishti in between Romi and Divya because both of them wanted to sit with her.

This was the happy Sharma family.

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE
Hi readers, I really hope that you liked the Sharma Family.
Please vote and comment.

Precap - The Shergil Family