Ms. PA

"You didn't appoint a PA yet? This is unbelievable!" Rakshit seemed to be very angry.

"Sir, you easily fire them so people think it is a chal..." The poor receptionist almost swooned.

"Challenge! It obviously is. No one can make money without challenges!" Rakshit interrupted the poor lady.

"Cool down there Mr. Shergil. That Miss is right. You are too hot headed." Drishti entered Rakshit's company.

Rakshit turned to the familiar voice. Drishti was standing with her hands on her hips. Rakshit thought she looked cute.

"Ms. Drishti Sharma, you wouldn't know anything about this so I suggest that you should keep yourself out of this!" Rakshit tried to ignore the butterflies in his stomach.

"Oh please! I can handle you better than any of the people you plan on hiring!" Drishti was cute when furious.

"You can't keep up with me!"

"Oh please! You and me both know that I can."

"You will resign the very next day!"

"You are afraid that you will lose to me!"

"I ain't afraid of a damsel!"

"And I ain't a damsel!"

"Really? Prove it!"

"Fine! Appoint me as your PA!"

"Whateve.. What did you say?" Rakshit was shocked oh hearing those words.

"Appoint me as your PA! I will prove it to you."

"Prove what?" Rakshit lost his arrogance.

"I will prove that I am no damsel and I can persist." Drishti seemed to be more confident by seconds.

"No. I can't appoint you!"

"So you are scared that you will lose?" Drishti loved this.

"Fine!" Rakshit wanted to play her game.

"Appoint her as my PA and inform her everything that she needs to know." Rakshit walked off saying so to the receptionist.

"Ma'am, you are Drish.." The receptionist started only to be interrupted by Rakshit. He stopped and turned back to Drishti.

"Why did you come here?" Raskshit asked with evident confusion.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Your team wanted to get dressed for Divya's modelling. But she isn't in a good condition now. A slight fever. So I am here to give my measurement as we are the same size." Drishti replied.

"Ok, then please come with me. I am going to the designer's office."

"Yes Rakshit sir!" Drishti replied and walked ahead of him mainly because he was rooted to the ground.

And as Drishti walked forward, Rakshit was wavered out from his shock. She walked towards his car.

As he unlocked it, she entered the back seat.

"Hello? I am not your chauffeur. Come and sit in the front!" Rakshit spoke with a small smile. He loved how his girl was naughty.

"Nope, please drive on. I am too tired!" Drishti said while stretching out her arms.

Rakshit had enough of her attitude. He opened the door to the backseat and pulled her stretched hand. Drishti was easily pulled out by Rakshit.

"Now get into the shotgun." Rakshit said with his arms folded over his chest.

"Whatever!" Drishti pouted and sat in the passenger seat with her pout.

"Cute!" Rakshit said without knowing.

"What did you say?" Drishti was shocked and amused.

"What?" Rakshit was nervous now.

"You said that I am cu.."

"Yes, I said you were careless!" Rakshit tried to cover up.

"No, you said something else!"

"No, I didn't!"

"Yes, you did."

"If I did, then what did I say?"

"You said that I was umm... Nevermind. Leave it." Drishti could not make herself to say it.

"I thought so!" Drishti wanted to slap that smirk of Rakshit's face.

"Whatever!"

"I wanted to ask you, why did you call me 'sir' earlier?" Rakshit started driving.

"About that, I am your PA." Drishti was casual in response.

"Ok Ms. PA, your work starts now! I hope you don't regret it." Rakshit liked Drishti's confidence.

"But I am sure that you will regret appointing me!" Such was her confidence.

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE
Hi guys! Here is the next part. Hope you enjoyed it. By the way I am so happy that finally our Nirabhaya got justice. Not just her soul but each girl has to share this joy. It was not just for her but for each girl. Let's pray so that never ever will such an issue happen more.