A HAPPY DRISHTI

"I wasn't this scared even for my board exam results!" Romi whined.

"That's because you knew that you were going to fail!" Divya tried to calm her brother's stress. This obviously didn't calm him down.

"I am in no mood Divya!" Romi walked hither thither.

Drishti failed to understand the seriousness. She found another stupid joke which she had to crack.

"Is your wife in labour pain or something? You actually seem like a husband in distress." Divya had to crack her joke.

"Who's in labour pain?" It was Rakshit. He had just come out from his cabin.

"No, Divya was just trying to improve her stupid humor sense." Romi was quick to reply. And as if reflexly, Divya replied.

"Hey, African monkey! I don't need to improve my humor sense! It is already the best."

"You don't know the spelling of humor!" Romi continued.

"I know! H-U-M-O-R. Humor."

"Exactly why I said you lack it!"

"You little.."

"Hey guys, stop it. I was in an emergency. You have anything to say?" Rakshit interrupted Divya from insulting her little brother.

"Yes. We do!" Romi said.

"Well go ahead." Rakshit waited.

"So we hit you the other day!" Romi started.

"We kinda shouted!" Divya continued.

"And um... we... just... you know." Romi was stammering.

"Umm, I don't know!" Rakshit smiled exactly knowing that they wanted to apologise but could not get themselves to do it.

"Ufff, this is annoying! We can't do this!" Divya was never the one to apologise to anyone.

"I don't understand you guys! I have an important meeting to attend. So I am off. My brother will assist you if you plan to stay." Rakshit walked off with a genuine smile.

Dejectedly, Romi and Divya walked off home to pick up on a new plan to pacify their Di.
_________________________________________

On reaching home, Romi and Divya found Drishti's car already parked in the garage. With sorrow, the walked in to their home.

Drishti sat on the chair with her mother beside her. Vidhya held a beautiful pink saree in her hand. It seemed that their Di bought a saree for their Mumma.

The two naughty fellows walked forward with their heads hung low. They were guilty of hurting their sister.

"Hey my two naughty babies, come here. I have bought something for you both too." Drishti beckoned them.

Both Divya and Romi were shocked. They were more than happy to hear those words. They ran to their Di and hugged her.

"I never thought that my little siblings would apologise to Rakshit for their mistake." Drishti said while hugging them back each hand draped around each of her siblings.

"What?" Divya and Romi asked together.

"Oh! Rakshit called me up and told me that you guys went to his office and apologised. I love you guys. Thankyou!" Drishti said.

On hearing these words not just Romi and Divya but even Vidhya was shocked that her kids would actually apologise.

But Drishti was very happy.

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE
Guys, I apologise for not publishing earlier. I fell from the stairs and guess what? I got my first fracture. My right hand was in a very wonderful condition (note the sarcasm) so I couldn't write. I had to put up with the fracture for 2 months after which my 10th boards started. Sorry guys. I will publish more now. My exams just got over yesterday. And everyone be safe. Let's fight corona. Love you all.♥️