Couples!

Divya woke up at 10 AM and rushed to get changed. She wore a beautiful purple frock reaching down to her mid thigh. After adorning her hair into beautiful curls and plucking in a purple flower behind to finish up her costume, she rushed outside with her car keys and a cover.

She drove as fast as she could and finally stopped in front of a valley. The greenery was mesmerising. She had to climb a small hill to reach her destination.

Her delicate skin was tickled by the lushy leaves of various plants that seemed to show her way. After about 5 minutes, she reached the top if the small hill and stared at the beautiful sky.

The sky was in shades of red and orange with streaks of yellow. But what caught her eyes, was the silhouette of a manly figure sitting close to the end of the hill staring at what seemed to be nothing.

"My love, your love is here!" Divya whispered softly. It maybe the silence that made him hear her words clear and clean.

"Divya?" Shikhar was shocked to see Divya. 

"Whoelse?" Divya asked walking towards him.

"Why are you here?" Shikhar asked.

"Chasing you!" Divya settled down beside Shikhar.

"You don't have to!"

"I don't have to but I need to!"

"Divya!"

"Darling!"

"Divya, stop!"

"But why, darling?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"I love you! I need to make you realise that!"

"You don't!"

"I do!"

"Divya! Stop being childish. We are in two different worlds! I don't think we can merge." Shikhar blinked away his tears.

"I love you and I am ready to change so that I can fit into your world perfectly fine!"

"You won't be able to change!"

"I will! I can change for you. Anything for you!"

"You can't wear short clothes!"

"Ok!"

"You can't be a model anymore!"

"Ok!"

"You can't be immature!"

"Ok!"

"You can't visit your family regularly after marriage!"

"H-how c-could you say that? I love my family just like you! I fell in love with you because of your personality!"

"This is me!"

"This is not you! This is not the Shikhar that I know! I love you because you consider your family important just like me."

"You still love me?"

"I love the Shikhar who I met in the cafe! The one who loves his family!"

"I am sorry, Divya! I was testing you. I just wanted to know if you mean't what you said!"

"I hate you!" Divya was about to get up when Shikhar pulled her onto his chest by her hand.

"I love you, Sweetheart!"

"Never do that again!"

"No darling?"

"No darling for you!"