PA?

After a slip of tongue, Drishti was in deep trouble. Her siblings glared at her. Neither of them could register the fact that their precious di who was hurt by Rakshit once not so long ago is working for the devil.

"Why are you working for the devil?" Divya couldn't hold her thoughts.

"Why that devil di?" Romi backed up Divya.

"Wait! You both idiots, he is older than both of you. Why are you calling him 'devil's? Last time I checked his name was Rakshit Shergil!" Drishti was upset at how her siblings were bad mouthing a person.

"Oh please di! Everyone calls him that!" Divya spoke very casually.

"I don't care about all that! What are you upto di? Being the Devil's Angel?" Romi was annoyed.

"Hey! Who asked you to ship us?" Drishti was giggling. Both Romi and Divya could not believe their ears or eyes. Now they had some serious doubts.

"You like him?" Divya and Romi asked at the same time.

"And I thought I was the twin!" Drishti shrugged and pouted cutely.

"Hey! Don't change the topic." Divya said.

"I may or may not like him. The feelings are tangled."

"What tangled? The Tangled movie wasn't as tangled as your mind right now!" Romi was afraid that his Di would be in unsafe hands.

"Hey, he's different and arrogant. Arrogant Mr. Shergil. But you know what? He can handle my teasing!" Drishti's eyes were dreamy.

"Hey! She is out of our hands. I am scared now. You don't want your siblings to maintain good relations with your husband?" Divya asked.

"Hey, you guys may have started off on a wrong note but-"

"Yes! We started off on a ver wrong note. We literally hit our to be Jeeju black and blue." Romi was frustrated and cut off his sister.

"So what? You guys apologised and he forgave you anyways!" Drishti said.

"Who forgave? Him? Wait, we apologised?" Divya was shocked.

"Yes, he told me all that. And he also said that you two were very cute when you guys apologised!" Drishti carried on.

"Di, give us a minute." Romi walked out pulling Divya by hand.

"When did you apologise? Did you call him?" Romi was the first to ask on reaching his bedroom.

"What? Me? You little punk, I know you went behind my back and apologised to him. Now don't act like an innocent baby born a second ago." Divya pointed her finger at her little brother.

"What the heck? Why would you think I would apologise when you portrayed me as a man pacing outside his wife's labour room?" Romi glared at his sister.

"Oh yeah! That was so funny!" Divya laughed.

"Really? It turned out ugly when Rakshit heard it!" Romi said.

"You idiot, he is older than you. Respect him!"

"Oh, then what about you?"

"I didn't disrespect him!"

"We obviously beat him black and blue and that isn't disrespect? Then I sm sorry because I don't know what disrespect is!"

"Not 'we' my dear!"

"What?"

"It was you alone!"

"What in the world do you mean?"