CRUSH REVEALED

"Divi!" Drishti looked at her sister who stared at the moon with a slight smile on her face.

Divya turned her face to the direction of her sister's voice to see not just her sister but Romi too.

"Hey Ms. Sharma, what is running in that tiny head of yours?" Romi smirked.

"Mine is better than your empty head of yours!" Divya could still manage to roast her little brother.

"Hey, you need glasses! My head is filled with knowledge."

"I don't need glasses but you need a psychologist to make you understand the reality."

"Hey idiots! What do you think I am?" Drishti asked with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Yes! You just need to go to di and she will knock some sense into you!" Divya continued snapping at Romi.

"Oh really? You should consult di too then because I was the topper this semester!" Romi couldn't just end the conversation.

"See! A boy who failed tells me he became the topper!"

"Diiii!" Romi whined.

"Diiii!" Divya mocked Romi.

"Hey duffers! Stop it. There is a limit to my patience!" Drishti spoke ever so cheerfully.

"Oh, di! Not plural, it's singular. This idiotic male duffer!" Divi pointed her finger at Romi.

"Hey! When did you be a male? You are a female! She doesn't even know that!" Romi said laughing.

"Hey duffer! You can't see my finger pointing at you?"

"Yes, only one finger is pointing at me but your other 3 fingers are pointing at you!"

"You little!" Divya threw a pillow at Romi's face.

Divya hid behind Drishti to avoid Romi's next action. On feeling nothing coming, she peeked out and was hit with a pillow send by Romi. He laughed very loud clutching his stomach.

This continued for sometime and both of them ran around Drishti. But hello broke loose when a pillow hit Drishti.

Both the younger siblings became quiet ad stood still to the ground. Drishti said nothing but went into their washroom.

"That was close! I thought she would kill us!" Romi sighed.

"No Romi, di can't be this forgiving! She is surely upto something."

'Splash!' As Divya predicted, Drishti wasn't an innocent girl yo let go easily. She splashed water on both her siblings from a blue water gun.

"Cold!" Romi scream't.

"I am wet!" Divya whined.

"Happy realization! You get wet when water is splashed on you, you don't get dried!" Romi rolled his eyes and tried to dry himself by squeezing some water off his sweatshirt.

"This is all because of you!" Dovya scream't.

"No, you made me hit her!"

"You should have been careful!"

"You started the entire nuisance by throwing the pillow at me."

"You provoked me you idiot!"

Before Romi could speak a word, Drishti splashed some more cold water at both of them.

"Take that you maggots!" Drishti seemed joyful.

"1..2...3..go!" Divya counted and both the younger siblings ran into the washroom and locked the doors.

"You buffoons, are you that scared of me? Ha.. ha.. ha!" Drishti imitated Gabbhar Singh.

"Oi! Kitne aadhmi hein?" Divya asked on opening the door. She had a red water gun rested on her right shoulder and her left hand on Romi's shoulder. Romi too had a green water gun and pointed it towards his Di.

The rest what happened was a series of splashes and screams from the siblings. Joy was in the air.

After having the bedroom floor wet enough, they planned on cleaning the floor dry of water.

Each of them grabbed a mop and 2 buckets. In half an hour, the floor dried up and altogether the three of them fell on to the bed.

The looked at eachother and laughed loud.

"What are we? 6?" Drishti asked and laughed harder.

"We are simply the best set of siblings!" Romi said.

"And we are the best srt of twins!" Divya said leaving a pout on Romi's face.

"Hey, quit starting a fight. We have to talk!" Drishti prevented another war.

"Talk what? We were doing that all this while." Divya spoke ever so innocently.

"So, you found out your number one fan?" Drishti asked Divya.

"Oh di, you mean her future husband?" Romi teased Divya.

"I am trying to talk here!" Drishti interrupted.

"Yes di, his name is Shikhar. I don't know much about him but I have a photo of him." Divya's face looked flushed.

"Show me the picture." Drishti said.

Divya handed over a picture from her diary on their study table to her Di.

"Lover in Diary?" Romi loved it when Divya was shy and he could not help but tease her

"Oh my God! This is Shikhar Shergil!" Drishti was shocked.

"Wait! You mean Rakshit's younger brother?" Divya and Romi both were beyond shocked.

"The one and only. A very cool guy who loves his older brother dearly." Drishti said.

"He does not give any interviews or anything. How did you know?" Divya asked.

"I had seen him the earlier when I was with Rakshit for the dress checking." Drishti said.

"Who thought that Mr. Shikhar Shergil would be Ms. Divya Sharma's fan?" Romi said.

"But di, why did Rakshit come with you?" Divya asked and Romi nodded to say that he wanted to know too.

"I am his PA, so I shou.." Drishti let her tongue slip.

"PA?" Both Divya and Romi scream't aloud on hearing this. A secret was let out by the keeper!

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE
Hi guys! We all are or atleast most of us are quarantined at home. Be safe and optimistic. Do not fret over anything. Let us pray for the whole world to heal.
I also lit the lamp to pray for the world to cure from Covid-19.