DRISHTI & RAKSHIT - OPPOSITES!

A blue BMW haulted to stop in front of the Divya Drishti hospital. It was a huge building with 23 floors. It was rightfully under Drishti's and Divya's name jointly.

The white building stood proudly on the Paris street. It had a set of practiced and efficient doctors. But the top most doctor was Sarthak Sharma. He was a cardiac surgeon.

Drishti stepped out from the driver's seat of her BMW and handed over the key to the security.

"Good morning Ravi Uncle." Drishti wished the security with a smile.

"My dear, I have always told you that I am only a security. You should not respect me this much." Ravi replied. He had always loved Drishti very much and was afraid that people would tease her for respecting him.

"I always told you Ravi Uncle that I am following what my mother taught me. She told me to respect my elders no matter his wealth or authority. And that is true. So I will continue to respect you." Drishti said with a smile. She walked to the doors but before entering she turned back to Ravi.

"If anyone teases me, I will show off my karate skills on their faces." Saying this she walks in. Ravi smiles at her innocence. He always prayed to God to grant her a good future.

It wasn't just Ravi who liked her but literally the entire hospital worshipped her. She was the kindest and most patient doctor. Anyone would feel that she had years of experience while it has just been one year.

As she walks in, the receptionists wish her. She stops to wish them back. She was really special in her ways. She always respected everyone.

On her way to her room, she was wished by the cleaner of their hospital. She wished her back too. Even the nurses and her exchanged their wishes. This was all from heart and not forced.

But there was someone who never wished her. A nurse named 'Lavanya'. She was not liked by anyone. She always caked her face with make up and fell on any rich guy she saw.

Lavanya was jealous of Drishti. Everyone liked the her. But no one would even spare a glance at Lavanya. Lavanya was a devil while Drishti was an angel.

 Lavanya was a devil while Drishti was an angel

But Drishti never minded it. She let go of it at least unless she was directly involved in her grudge.

Drishti walked to her room and saw a bouquet of yellow roses. It also had a card with it which read, 'Thankyou very much doctor. My mind is clear of all sorrow now."

This was her patient that just left with a calm mind. This was enough to make her day. And the rest of her day went out very well with about 15 appointments and 3 walk-ins who tried suicide.

It was rare to have suicide cases and having them hurt Drishti really bad. She tried her best to change their minds. She delved into the cases and understood some set of details.

Her findings were noted down by her in a notebook which she planned to refer after reaching home.

_________________________________________

A white Rolce Royce  stopped in front of the Shergil Advertising Compnay. Rakshit got out from the back seat and walked away without a glance at the driver.

This was usual for the poor driver so he just parked and went on to do his duties.

As Rakshit walked towards the main door, the old security rose to wish him. Rakshit paid no heed to anyone in his surroundings and just went to his room.

On reaching his room, he shouted out.

"Where is my coffee? Why are the files not arranged?" Rakshit was angry and this means something.

The employees were too scared to move. They whispered among themselves.

"Today Shankar is going to be fired. Why is he not here? He knows Sir's anger."

"Poor Shankar!"

Everyone pitied him. They all knew for sure that Shankar was going to be fired.

Rakshit came out of his room to see a painting Shankar who almost ran into him.

"Sir, I am sor..."

Rakshit signalled him to stay quiet with his hand.

"You are fired!" Rakshit went to the reception department and asked them to hold an interview for his new personal assistant.

They were shocked for it was his third personal assistant this month. No one dared to speak for they knew him but one girl did. She was new there.

"But sir, it is your third one today!" She spoke.

"Also put a vacancy for a receptionist." Rakshit walked away.

The poor girl understood nothing. But puzzles fit in properly for her when her co worker or rather ex co worker.

His eyes softened on seeing Shikhar and they both went for the meeting with the head of the Divya Drishti hospital. They had plans of advertising for the hospital.

"We have a set of models. You can choose among them." Rakshit said professionally also signalling Shikhar to open the album which had images of their available models.

"No thanks. We gave the model with us already." Sarthak stopped Shikhar from taking the album.

"But we have the best options for you." Shikhar tried to pursue.

"We have Divya Sharma also my daughter to model for us."

Hearing this, everyone was shocked for Divya Sharma was the top model in Paris. The deal was agreed upon.

Rakshit went home with his brother in the car. He was busy typing into his laptop.

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE
Hi guys! I am so happy about the reads and votes. Thankyou so much for the support. Love you all.

My exams are starting so there will be some gap in publishing. Sorry but please cooperate with me.

Precap - Sikhar's Crush