Stuck!

"Please come inside!" Mrs. Agnihotri ushered both Rakshit and Drishti into their factory.

"Cleanliness is very satisfactory!" Rakshit commented looking around at the clean machineries.

"How can we not ensure it Mr. Shergil? We are producing food products."

"So why this room Mr. Agnihotri?" Drishti asked pointing to a room which seemed like a bedroom.

On hearing this, Rakshit walked into the room and was surprised with how it was designed.

"What is this for and why is there a fridge here?" Rakshit too was confused.

"This room was for our son. He used to check out the processes here and sometimes would return home very late. To avoid that, we set up a room for him just in case. But this room has been empty for sometime!" Mr. Agnihotri stated.

"We still fill the fridge with his favourite food which is used by our employees." Mrs. Agnihotri smiled.

"Oh! I am so sorry! We didn't know!" Rakshit stated.

"I am sure your son is happy!" Drishti stated with a smile and Rakshit glared at her as if she had spoken the most absurd things.

"Oh yes dear! He is surely happy in Dubai!" Mr and Mrs. Agnihotri smiled. This left Raksit dumbfounded.

"Okay, I will show you the food processors used here." Mr. Agnihotri walked out of the room followed by Mrs. Agnihotri.

When Drishti was about to follow, Rakshit held her back by her elbow. Drishti stumbled a few steps back and dropped her bag in the process.

"What are you doing sir? Look what you have done!" Drishti pointed to her open bag lying on the floor with all its contents spilled wide on the floor.

"How did you know that their son was not dead?" Rakshit asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean they said that their son used this room and all the emotional statements which made me think that their son probably died or something. But you knew that their son was not dead and replied accurately! How?" Rakshit spoke quick and quiet.

"Woah! Easy there tiger!" Drishti said and bend down to collect her things sprawled across the floor.

"Hey! Answer me!" Rakshit said.

"First, help me!" Drishti said.

"Can't do!"

"Fine, even I won't tell you!" Drishti said shrugging her shoulders.

"Fine! I will do but tell me." Raksit bend down to collect her things from the floor.

"Good boy! Be like this more often as it is so much better than your arrogant self!"

"Don't push your luch Ms. Drishti Sharma!"

"Oh! I love pushing my luck to its maximum limits!"

"You have crossed the limits long ago!"

"But I am still alive and safe! Am I not?"

"How long can you be assured that you will be safe?"

"That, I am not very sure but you tell me!"

"Not sure either but I can tell you that this won't be long!" Rakshit said taking the last pen and stuffing it into Drishti's bag before handing it over to her.

"But I feel that I will last for really long!" Drishti smiled.

"Whatever! Why can't you zip your bag?" Rakshit asked irritated that he had to pick up all the things.