Meeting

"God! Why did I have to wake up so late today?" Drishti was very angry at herself.

The room seemed to be a mess for the first time in years. Drishti was trying to find a proper attire and she managed to mess up the room.

"I will kill Divi for closing the window!" She couldn't stop muttering. It was already past 9 AM in the morning and she hardly had an hour to reach Rakshit's office.

While ramming through her closet, she picked up a dress that seemed formal enough for her purpose.

She wore the white shirt tailored to her perfect size and a navy blue skirt that landed just above her knees. She let her straight hair open and wore the navy blue coat which completed her looks.

She adjusted her hair out of the coat and rushed out of the room after throwing the nearest item she could find at her sleeping twin.

Startled by a hair brush, Divi jumped up on the bed to regain her sense only after a minute of staring at her sister's silhouette fading out of the open door.

"Di went mad too?" Divi was still in trance and lay back on the bed.

"You idiot! Wake up!" Romi rushed into the room and attempted to shake her awake.

When that didn't seem to work, Romi ran to the washroom to collect a mug of water which then landed on Divi's face with a splash.

"COLD! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU AND HOW DARE YOU? YOU IDIOTIC MONKEY FROM ANTARCTICA!" Divya scream't with her eyes shut tight.

"Monkeys exist in Antarctica?" Romi ceased his eyebrows.

Divi seemed to wake up and regain all her lost senses after hearing that awfully familiar voice of her brother.

"Brother dearest, where do you think you came from?"

"From where you came!"

"And from where exactly did I come?"

"From mom's tummy!" Romi stated as if he was a bright boy of 9.

"First of all, babies come from the womb! And second, you came from Antarctica!"

"Why did mom deliver me one trip to Antarctica?"

"No you idiot! You were born to a monkey and we found you when we came on a trip to Antarctica!"

"Now I know why you failed Biology!"

"I didn't fail biology!"

"Yeah! A bare passing mark of 33 on 100!"

"Shut up!"

"You can't even differentiate between a human and a monkey!"

"That's because you are a monkey!"

"You! Wait, I came here for a purpose!"

"Duh! You came to this world to annoy me!"

"Touche!" Romi fake hurt grasping his chest.

"The heart is on the left not centre!"

"Mine is here, not on the left!"

"I initially thought you were a normal living creature but now it seems like you have come from an unknown planet!"

"Shut up, you don't even have a heart!"

"I have a well beating heart! Wanna see? We can always go to the hospital for an X-ray!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night!"

"A day away from you!"

"What?"