SIBLINGS

"I'm home!" Drishti screamed as she opened the main door. She hopped around happily into the dining room to see her parents chatting happily and Romi busy on the phone.

On her arrival, both Vidhya and Sarthak welcomed her with a warm smile. Romi was too busy to notice his di.

The poor boy had to learn it the hard way. One slap from his Di on his head and he was back from virtual world to reality.

"Ouch!" Romi scream't.

"Oh! My brother is alive?" Drishti smirked.

"What?" Romi was confused.

"You didn't bother to grace me with your acknowledgance!"

"Oh my! I am sorry my princess. Please forgive your loyal subject!" Romi bowed down low.

"Hmm. Forgiving you is not easy!"

"Why my princess?"

"Because I doubt you are loyal enough!"

"What can I do to prove my loyalty my princess?"

"Hmm. Is this how you treat a princess? Making her stand?"

"Oh my! I am sorry my princess." Saying this, Romi picked up his sister and made her sit on the chair. He then sat on his knees and offered her a plate of hot fried pakkoras.

"Now, that's how you do it my loyal subject!"

Seeing all the drama, their parents who were initially the silent audience decided to comment.

"You should never ignore your sister again!" Vidhya could not hold her smile.

"He learn't it the hard way!" Sarthak laughed too.

"Where is Divi?" Drishti asked while savouring some hot pakkoras.

"She is in her room. She got to know her fan I think!" Romi said.

"Who? The one that she started to like?" Drishti was excited.

"What did I hear?" Sarthak and Vidhya were shocked.

"Not sure yet Mumma and Dad. We will tell you once we find the person and all those stuff. Pleasw wait." Drishti can handle everything easily.

"Since our oldest daughter says!" Both her parents knew her maturity.

"But you guys don't trust me as much as her!" Romi whined.

"That is because I am the oldest!" Drishti said.

"Should have been born earlier!"

"But you weren't!" Drishti stuck her tongue out at her little bro.

"Romi, she has always proven to be responsible than both of you!" Vidhya said.

"Yes Ma'am!" Romi surrendered.

Drishti got up and walked upstairs to see her younger sister. Romi also had to intervene in his sister's love life.
_________________________________________

"Bhaiya! Why are you late today?" Rashi ran to her brother.

"Bhaiya was probably with his you know Rashi!" Simran loved to tease her brother.

"Girls, let him be on his own." Ash scolded them.

"But chachi, we rarely get such opportunities!" But girls spoke with twinkling eyes.

"They are right Ashlesha!" Ojas commented.

"Ojas! It's not Ashlesha. It's Ash." Ash was annoyed.

"Oho. Kya pharak padta hei?" Ojas loved teasing Ash.

"Where is my bro?" Rakshit interrupted a conflict.

"He's upstairs thinking about his crush probably!" Simi said with visible excitement. Rashi too shared this excitement.

"I need to find things out today!" Rakshit walked upstairs to his younger brother's room.

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE
Hi guys, so liked it? Was it good? If you guys give me support, I would have more motivation to write! Love you....