Call Me By My Name

"Wake up, Drishti!" Rakshit blew on her ears which startled her and fluttered her eyes open.

"I want to sleep!" Drishti whined.

"I didn't know that you wanted to stay here! I thought you wanted to go home!"

"I want to!" Drishti jumped up on bed.

"The workers will come soon. Don't worry!"

"Oh! I will wash my face." Drishti walked away into the washroom to freshen up.

After about five minutes, Drishti came out of the washroom to find an empty room and open door. She cautiously walked out to find Drishti.

"Hey! Let's get going now." Rakshit walked towards her with his car keys dangling on his finger.

"Yes!" Drishti grabbed the keys and ran outside. A startled Rakshit followed her out.

"No!" Rakshit held Drishti by her waist and prevented her from entering the driver's seat.

"Yes!" Drishti slapped his arms away and opened the door.

"No!" Rakshit closed the door.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Yes!" Rakshit tried to trick Drishti by saying the opposite of what he meant.

"Yes! You agreed." Drishti fistpumped in the air and opened the door to get in.

Rakshit reluctantly walked to the passenger seat where he sat in grumpily.

"So, let's go!" Drishti chimed in starting the journey.

"Drive slow!"

"I will! I drive fast earlier to ensure that we reach on time!"

"Oh, okay!" Rakshit loosened his grip on the hand rail and sunk comfortably onto the seat.

"You hungry?"

"Yes, stop at McDonald's! We can grab a meal!"

"Ok sir!"

"I told you not to call me 'sir'!"

"We are working!"

"No, we are not!"

"Whatever!"

"Baby, call me by name even when we are working!"

"Never happening!"

"I will fire you then!"

"What?"

"I spoke simple words! A psychologist like you should easily understand."

"You can't do that?"

"I can't do what?"

"You can't fire me?"

"Oh, I can!"

"You can't!"

"I can!"

"Can't!"

"Can!"

"Whatever! I won't call you by your name!"

"I will make sure that you call me by name soon!"

"You can try all you want!"

Their bickering continued until they reached back home. Their worried families needed a huge explanation and calming after a night of being missing.

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE
Hi guys, this is a small chapter but I will publish another one soon!

Stay safe, stay healthy!