Stranded

"How long will you take?" Shikhar asked after parking his car.

"I will take as long as I want sir because  you proposed to come along!" Divya smiled and pulled his hand.

"Okay madam! Lead the way."

"But sir, I was just kidding. I know that you are busy. You can go now. I will ask Romi to pick me up." Divya smiled shocked.

"Madam, let's go! I will never be busy for you." Shikhar looked at Divya sincerity in her eyes.

"What?"

"What what?" Shikhar asked.

"Are flirting sir?"

"Maybe I am madam!"

"What? How dare you flirt with the famous model of Paris- Diva Divya Sharma?" Divya showed her red eyes.

"I-I am s-sorry Mada- Ms.Divya!" Shikhar looked down dejected.

"Hey! I was kidding!" Divya shook his shoulders.

"I think you should get going. I have a meeting to attend. I will take my leave then." Shikhar stood formal and turned to leave.

"Hey! I am sorry! Please don't go. I didn't mean to hurt you!" Divya ran behind Shikhar and held his right hand from opening the car door.

"Leave me Ms. Divya Sharma, I don't think this is appropriate." Shikhar shook his hand off Divya's grasp.

"I am sorry! I was trying to joke around." A drop of tear stained her red cheeks.

"Hey! I am sorry sweetheart! I didn't mean to be angry at you. I was trying to pull off an act too." Shikhar held Divya's  face.

Divya and Shikhar both were stuck in their moment. It felt as if time stopped and their ears were deaf to the horns around. Shikar's warm hands holding Divya's face up and both gazing deeply into each other's eyes. It felt as if they were speaking a thousand words with their eyes. Their hearts were extending links to eachother.

"Does The Diva have a boyfriend?" A few girls in their teens spoke too loudly and interrupted their beautiful moment.

"Uhm, I am sorry!" Shikhar mumbled removing his hands.

"I was joking too!" Divya laughed loudly.

"What do you mean?" Shikhar asked.

"I didn't actually cry! Glycerine!" Divya produced a small bottle hidden within her hand.

"What? When?"

"I turned back for a minute. I am very quick in applying glycerine. "

"Seriously?" Shikhar pouted.

"Oh my darling! Don't pout! You are too cute." Divya pulled Shikar's cheeks.

"Wait! Darling? Are you flirting with me?"

"If you can then I can too!" Divya said as a matter if fact before walking in the direction of the mall.

"So, did you call me cute in the cafe?" Shikhar ran to catch up with Divya.

"Yup!" Divya replied coolly without stopping.

"What?"

"What what sir?"

"I mean, never mind!" Shikhar walked along with Divya.

They went together to a gift shop in the mall.

"Who are you buying a gift for?" Shikhar asked.

"My sister!"

"Wait! You are buying a gift for my Bhabi?" Shikhar smirked.