f a n. m e e t i n g s.

They didn't often have time for fan meetings but when they did it was chaotic to say the least. Lin wasn't usually energetic when it came to normal human interaction or anything whatsoever, he's the type of guy that wouldn't eat the bowl of cereal a meter away if he couldn't reach it, and he always been like that. Though, at fan meetings it's as if a switch has been flipped, he's energetic and all for giving fan service.

These are his frequent habits during fan meetings:

Excessive cuddling

Lucas still remembers the time the shorter boy would practically not let go of him.
The entered the meetings room and did their small group introduction before sitting down. Lin and Lucas were at the end meaning they'd often have to wait the longest out of all the members for people to get to them so they started to play small games.
First was naughts and crosses, to which Lucas kept of winning leaving a pouting Lin and a lovestruck audience.
Second were the staring contests, Lin kept on winning and they both knew it was because of the many cups of coffee the boy practically inhaled that morning.
They played countless games between signing people's albums.
When they were finally answering questions from the audience Lucas had unconsciously put his arm on the back on Lin's chair resulting in Lin moving his chair closer to the elder and laying on his chest, getting a collective 'awww' from the fans. Also leaving Lucas blushing as the other members look at the situation with jealousy almost.

Dancing to girl group songs

On this particular day he hadn't even had any coffee, he just felt like dancing to girl group songs.
"Ok, you girl with the red flower in her hair."
Baekyun said into the mic patiently awaiting a question from the fan smiling.
"Which member is the best at dancing to girl group songs?"
The girl laughed out as she handed the staff the microphone back as she sat back down giggling and covering her mouth. This comment of course made everyone else laugh, even Lin giggled and showed a slight smile.
"Personally, I think Yan is pretty skilled at dancing... to girl group songs..."
Taeyong spoke up laughing along with the other members, obviously joking.

To everyone's surprise the boy stood up and jumped over the table before snapping his fingers and saying,
"Cue the music!"
Before a mic of various girl group and solo artist's songs played. Including, Feel Special by TWICE or Me gusta tu by GFRIEND and even Snapping by CHUNG HA.

In all honesty he looked amazing, surreal almost. Dancing in a pair of formal trousers, checkered suspenders and a black jumper which was cropped until his stomach, meaning whenever he lifted his arms he would reveal a little bit of his skin which didn't really bother him, but alerted his other members and Taemin's motherly instincts.

During Feel Special he was about to do the chorus part where he lifts his arms. When Taemin suddenly took off his black velvet jacket rolling over the table onto the floor before shuffling over to the boy and covering the sight of the boy's stomach with his jacket, causing the audience to whine and groan.
"He's only 20!"
Taemin shouted earning laugh from including their staff and Lin.

Things he says without thinking

"See Hyung, you're no fun..."
Lin said pointing as he turned to face away from Kai, Kai responding in a nervous manner as he didn't really know what to do. The audience had just asked the boy to reveal his abs and he was happily willing to do it before Kai cut in saying, 'thank you, next.'
"I-I'm sorry..."
Kai said making Lin feel bad and hugging him while laughing before turning back to the audience, to everyone else laughing.

"Ok, next question?"
Baekyun asked.
"Who would you say is the best-looking our of all of you...?"
The fan asked before sitting down and giggling.
"The best-looking...?"
Ten said as if the question weren't actually directed at him, making the audience giggle at his ignorance.

"Kai-hyung's pretty hot..."
Lin said out of nowhere making everyone turn to him in confusion and interest.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that..."
Everyone laughed as he blushed and laughed along before accidentally slamming his head on the table in a fit of laughter.
After the fan meet they had to give him first aid for the egg-shaped bump on his forehead.

Excessive laughter

They were signing people's albums when Lin started out loud for what everyone could see as no reason, gaining the attention of 3 other members and most of the audience.

"Why are you so loud?"
Mark asked starting to laugh at the younger's contagious laughter, watching as the boy seemed to also it fall apart, reminding him of those sims that die of laughter.
"I-it's just-"
He couldn't seem to even get a word out as he was laughing and wheezing too much sounding like someone was boiling a kettle.

"Come one, Yan."
Lucas said trying to keep a straight face as he almost cracked a smile watching the boy struggle to even form a sentence, whatever he was laughing at must've been funny.
"L-look."
He said once again getting cut off by his own contagious laughter. By now everyone seemed to either be smiling or laughing, even the stoic members of staff and the bodyguards.

He lifted up the fan's booklet to reveal he had signed Ten's page with Ten's signature by accident. Making everyone laugh even more with Ten looking over and saying,
"How is this even possible?"
"I-I don't even kno-"
Once again getting cut off by his own laughter as if he were battling himself, his stomach hurting as his body produced lactic acid in response to the lack of oxygen.

Later on after Lin had stopped laughing that much he still remained with a slight smile until he let it all out.
When they were performing to No Manners on the small stage they were given he thought of the fact he signed Ten's page again and absolutely lost it. During the chorus you could clearly see him trying to hold back his smile and laugh, miserably failing as when he laughed he was the loudest in the room, even louder than the speakers.