m o r e. f r i e n d s.

(Sorry here's another short one cuz my literacy skills have gone down the drain recently)

JUNG HYUK

"Sorry, sir, do you have a minute to talk?"

"No-"

"Good."

They were filming 'on street' at the time, when the two first met. It was filmed in Cheongdam-dong near the building so they kinda expected to see someone, maybe like a trainee.
As Jung Hyuk walked around he noticed a figure wearing a black dust mask and overall tech wear inspired outfit.

"What's your name?"
"Give it a second."
Lin has to look down at his phone and text Joongi 'I'm going to be on ON STREET you can't stop me,' before locking his phone once again and putting it in one of the harness pockets.

"Go on."
"You seem extremely familiar... Lee Lin from the internationally popular group SuperM!"
He exaggerated bowing  and shaking the boy's hand before getting on his knees.
"I'm so honored!"
"There's no need-"
Lin said also getting on his knees laughing at the elder's gestures.

"Anyway, would you like to tell us about your clothes today?"

"I tried to go for a tech wear inspired style. Having a white shirt and black hoodie over, with a small silver chain around my neck, complimented by the harness that had 4 pockets in total two at the front and two at the back. I decided to also wear a black bucket hat as those seem to be the trends today, with dangly silver earrings. My shoes are white though I have drawn my own little patterns onto them with sharpie to give them a little unique feel to them."
Lin finished.

"Do you- woah watch out!"
Jung Hyuk's sentence was interrupted by a car coming through the small alley way, he pulled Lin into a hug as he turned him out of the line of the car, which would later be edited over with romantic or stereotypical kdrama music.
The gesture made Lin laugh as well as the staff behind the camera.
"I don't think I've ever seen that VJ laugh during a recording-"

"Thank you for your time Lin do you have anything else to say."
Jung Hyuk said looking right at the camera as he handed the mic to the boy still avoiding looking anywhere else, even when Lin turned to him making it hard for him not to laugh.

"Please support SuperM, we promise to work hard and make everyone proud. Also if you think he is handsome on screen Jung Hyuk is even more handsome in person. Thank you."

Jang Sung Kyu

Sung Kyu was doing another episode of workman, this time in a jewellery shop

Sung Kyu was doing another episode of workman, this time in a jewellery shop. He learnt how to package them correctly and spent around 2 hours doing 100 bracelets, as well as how to identify wether a jewel is real or fake using a small machine which he spent yet another 2 hours. Now he was put in as cashier.

The stranger came in with quite a fashionable outfit, already getting the camera and Sung Kyu's attention.
"It's like he a runway model."
He said looking at the man before it cut to him paying.
"Hello sir, I can't help but stare at your amazing fashion, tell us about your outfit."
"Actually that's the second time someone's asked me today."
The familiar man said, distinctively laughing— a fan of Lin's would be able to tell instantly.
"Oh, are we not allowed to-"
Sung Kyu said getting a 'cut' sign from the director before showing a screen saying 'we support and give 'On Street' the upmost respect.'

"Anyway, that will be XXXXX and I will also need your ID for this purchase." (Censored for the purposes of keeping their bank account safe)
The man handed over his credit card and ID card. Sung Kyu looked at the ID card before looking back at the young man.
"Sir, I'm going to need you to take off the hat and mask."
"Ok."
"Oh my god, it's Lin, your loaded-"
Sung Kyu said astonished by the sudden meeting.
"Is it ok for you to be in this? I don't wanna mess with you or your company preferably?"
He said making Lin laugh before he pulled out his phone and phoned Joongi.
"I'm going to be in workman, you can't stop me."
Lin said swiftly before hanging up and turning around.

"You have 15 seconds to promote whatever you want. Go."
"Please support SuperM, we promise to work hard and do better in the future and make our fans proud. Also please stream my album 'take it slow' plus wash your hands at least 6 times a day under warm water for 20 seconds with soap. Thank you."