o t h e r. f r i e n d s.

Lin has many friends form all around the industry— somehow. No one really knows how but we don't question nor do we hate it.

J-Hope (Jung Hoseok) BTS

"Hyung!"

Once they'd finished performing Boy with luv, they decided to take a seat at one of the many tables. He thought it was weird how there were so many groups and yet they all didn't really talk to each other until he heard a familiar shouted from his right, to see Lin waving at him and walking over.

He smiled and waved back, happy to see his friend.
"It's been so long..."
Lin smiled as the elder got up out his chair to hug him.
"I missed you."
"I missed you too Hyung..."
They shared a rather long hug before parting, for Hoseok to see a sparkle in the younger's eyes.

"You guys looked so cool, Jungkook was like: imma slay this performance. Jimin was like: I'm coming for your hearts. Taehyung was like: work it work it fierce. Namjoon was like: and... dimples! Jin was like: imma literally stare at that camera man and wait for him to crumble at my beauty. Yoongi was like: imma flash my gummy smile right now. And you were just amazing, those dance moves could've naught the whole house down!"
Lin spoke fast admiring his friend as he laughed.

"Awww I've missed this."
Hoseok laughed, loving the younger to bits.

Kim Heechul (SuperJunior)

"What are you doing here, weren't you here a month ago?"Heechul asked, joking around

Heechul asked, joking around.
They were on knowing brother and Lin came on with Jang Sung-Kyu, since all the writers thought they would be a comedic duo which would aid the show in a way.

"It's okay, I know you love me."
Lin said tucking his hair behind his right ear as he picked up the question and answer cards on the table. This made everyone laugh, including some of the staff, while Heechul blushed  and said 'are you crazy?' With a serious face as he took a swig of his water, then soon after breaking into laughter with everyone else.